Boring hair???

Hi, my hair is sooo boring, it's at my shoulders (maybe slightly longer). I am starting to get real bored of it now-my aim was to grow it but am starting to get annoyed and I don't mind if I cut it again.

I don't have a pic, but I will give details:

1) I am about 4 foot 8

2) My hair is strawberry blonde

3) I wear glasses

4) I have greyish blue eyes

5) I have a round/oval face (don't know which)

6) I have a fringe just above my eyebrows

Any suggestions? Thanks to everyone who answers

Favorite Answer

get the posh!

your features sound just like me! =D

i have the same problem too.. then i decided to cut it really short that looks like the posh! and man it was such a big change for me! it looks awesome on me! and i get alotta complements on it! it goes well with a round face! and the short hair makes my small features stand out!

good luck!

hope this helps! ;)

Simply grow it out! :] That's what I'm doing cuz right now my hair is barely past my shoulders. Having a fringe is good; it keeps it from being TOO boring. Stay away from middle parts unless you have blunt bangs! Anyways, try dying it a different colours with some highlights and lowlights for dimension.

And try growing it out to waist length! :]

Try going to a salon and telling them your problem. Tell them you're bored with your hair and you would like something new and fresh. It's their profession, they know what they're doing. Suggest layers or maybe you could dye your hair. I would suggest dying your hair a light blonde maybe to match your eyes. I have this style called a swoop bang and i absolutely love it. It's so fun and does it's own thing everyday. Haha! Alright, goodluck. Hope I helped!

The first place I would go is the Beauty Salon... they are professionals and can tell you exactly what hairstyle would work for you ... you can also ask about color changes or highlights .... bring a friend too and check out all the hair magazines at the salon to help you choose

Good Luck=)

Get the opinion of a hairdresser.

Although my opinion would be to dye it. As its summer you could make it lighter put in highlights or something) If it was winter id make it dark brown or something.

Get a side fringe prahaps and maybe get layers put in.

I think your hair is great!

I even think u look absolutely fabulous

but if you think u don't look so good here are some tips

go to a salon

try wearing contact lenses instead of glasses

always style your hair

pick gud color of glasses

hope this helps

I think you should get a longish style graduated bob (slightly longer at the front) ant maybe get some chocolate and caramel colurs put through it , hope this suggestion helped you :)