Were the most people ever murdered by Stalin, Mao and Hitler?

In response to many atheists posts here accusing Christians of murder, Stalin and Mao were both atheists, and each murdered countless millions, and Hitler wanted to stamp out Christianity totally and replace it with Pagan and Zeus worship - it's true they have the plans for all the Temples he and Himmler were... show more In response to many atheists posts here accusing Christians of murder, Stalin and Mao were both atheists, and each murdered countless millions, and Hitler wanted to stamp out Christianity totally and replace it with Pagan and Zeus worship - it's true they have the plans for all the Temples he and Himmler were going to build throughout Berlin.
Do brutal communist atheists dictators think it is OK to murder people because they don't believe in a soul in the first place?
Update: Wikipedia it if you don't believe me. There have been major books written and a major TV show about it. It's all true!
Update 2: Here is the link to the book and TV show (and not it wasn't Saved By The Bell - though I think they touched on the subject once).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler_and_...
Update 3: Sorry, but I believe recognizing that we have a soul is the cornerstone of protecting human rights - otherwise why bother?