1. toilet paper cuz like money, it doesn't mean much until you have none;
2. headline/world news - so I can worry that I can't ever afford to retire, send my children to college, pay for gas or other prices rising, and this awful war;
3. hand/body lotion - it needs to smell good, bonus if it tans and/or removes the appearance of cellulite;
4. medications - I take a few on a regular basis & would like them to be affordable;
5. alcoholic beverages - are there going to be any available to me when I finish work for the day?
6. YA - I talk to my contacts;
7. traffic jams - I don't drive outside my realm too much, but I can't take traffic
8. smog - don't really think of it much, but hope to live in a clean environment;
9. weight scales - I weigh myself sometimes, I don't want to be fat, but it's not a big worry or concern;
10. I don't worry about cuss/curse words - it's not an issue. I don't swear in front of my kids or public, but I do sometimes use and hear those words - no big deal.
Thank you! Fun survey!