Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I am Male 15 yrs old, inlove at 21 yrs old girl.. is age doesnt matter?

meant that I am 15 and inlove at 21 yrs old girl is that ok? because some of my friend said that the male must be the higher age than girl..

Favorite Answer

In this case, it matter a LOT, because one of you is an adult, and one of you is not. In principle, I don't think age difference is anyone's biz but you and your mate, but in this case I would wonder what's wrong with a 21 year old women who would date a 15 year old kid. Good luck. :)

• Astrid

That age difference is quite substantial. With an age difference of 6 years, especially seeing as she's an adult and you're still underage, it isn't okay. It's not abnormal, but having a sexual relationship with her would be wrong. How did you meet a 21 year old woman anyway? Try meeting girls your own age - 15 or 16.

Source(s): :)

EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

She's a total child molester, sorry. Age is nothing but a number, true - but that only applies to people of legal age, meaning, people over 18. If you were 18 and she were 24 it wouldn't EVEN be an issue. But you're a LITTLE kid and she's a grown woman and that's vomitious (my own word?). It's illegal, immoral and totally trife. That's like me being with a 16 year old and that makes me want to laugh or puke, not sure which one. But your friend is wrong. It doesn't matter who is older. It just matters that both parties are over 18. My man is a year younger than me but we're both over 21 so it's cool. Seriously, there's something wrong with a 21 year old that messes with a 15 year old. She has SERIOUS problems.

my girl friend is two years older than me and we started going out when i was 14 (her 16). it IS ok for you to go out with an older girl.. 6years is alot though.. and its against the law for you to do anything sexual. overall i would say stage of life is more important than age for example a 19 year old and and a 30 year old who both want to start a family and have a serious relationship make a great couple BUT a 19 year old who wants to party all day and a 30 year old that wants to settle down - that is where the problem lies. 6 years is alot, think of it the other way.. you going out with a 9 year old? weird. love is love tho

You can get married with her parents permission, but other than that it depends a whole lot on what your state does with cases of statutory rape. She's much too young to have a baby. You can love someone without having sex, but its too late for that nugget of wisdom, after the baby is born if you haven't married her, don't have sex again until she's eighteen, her parents won't look so kindly on you if you knock her up again at sixteen.

If your girl tells you that she doesn't love you because of your age difference then you know that age matters. And if you yourself are happy that she is older than you and yet your love works, why do you bother about a problem that does not exist?

the age gap is pretty big, and your too young to be involved with a girl that old.

u should find some one your own age for the time being until ur a bit older .

I think that you should get with some one close to you own age as this lady could get in trouble for seeing you, plus you asked the question so even you have your doubts about it.

ur 15 shes older i say leave her u got ya hole life a head of u theres loads of girls out there and shes older she wont go for a lil boy sorry mate xx

That's not OK legally. She could go to jail for seeing you.