Russia, China, India-which is the biggest potential threat to world peace?

I pick India. Not because of form of government because India is a democracy (technically anyways). They all have nukes. I pick India because how much does India control its own people? Russia next, because of internal conflict like Chechnya. China last because they can control their own people. When we call... show more I pick India. Not because of form of government because India is a democracy (technically anyways). They all have nukes. I pick India because how much does India control its own people? Russia next, because of internal conflict like Chechnya. China last because they can control their own people. When we call China, we may not like what we hear, but at least we are dealing with the right people. We know who is in charge in China. Or do we? What say you? If you live outside the US, and if you want to say the US I can take it, but I am a patriot and would disagree.
Update: Interesting. So we all want peace. Or do we? I sure hope we get out of Iraq soon. Maybe we need a world peace day.
Update 2: Good job all. I thought I was throwing a political hand grenade. Most answers were lucid and insightful. Keep 'em coming.
11 answers 11