Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

if you to had to name your first name after a kind of food and your last name after a kind of animal?

,what would your name be?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Creme Bruele Lion

• 4 years ago

In my own words... Over here in genealogy, we don't work with theories or opinions. Tracing someone's ancestry is based in a methodical search for factual and verifiable information. Before anyone can do that, it is necessary to pry persons loose from certain pre-conceptions or thinking about surnames. One of those is that a persons ancestry is the same as where their last name originated (or what it means). One example would be Ms. Rice... her surname might be of German origin, or any other country. Ms. Rice would not necessarily have a drop of German blood in her ancestry. If Mr Bacon actually traced his ancestry, it is conceivable that his gr grandfather was adopted, and his actual ancestry has nothing to do with that surname at all. Last, any surname is simply from a father (and not even then, in all cases). Ancestry is a composite of ALL ancestors.. ie 2 parents, 4 grandparents, 8 gr grandparents, ad infinitum. All of these persons will have different surnames and more important, different actual histories, origins, cultures, so forth. Thus, when one starts evaluating their ANCESTRY, they quickly find that the surname they happen to carry is only one small piece of the influences that make them a person. Etymology of surnames is the study of where and how names came to be. It is a valid and interesting topic in itself, but not nearly as related to genealogy as most new persons believe. Every day, in this section, we watch as people struggle to find their ancestry and get bogged down by confusion between the two topics. In short.. each of these people get their names from their fathers. No theory needed at all. Their ancestry is totally independent of their surname.

• Caramel Kitty

• Pasta Puppy

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Noodle Poodle

• 1 decade ago

Sushi Eagle

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Kiwi Cat

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

there are some good food names for a girl , but thank my god i am a dude

Bean Bear

bean because they are healthy , and i strive on being healthy

bear because he is mean , aggressive and very smart

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Banana Donkey

haha :D

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Kit Cat or Twinkie Dog.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.