Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

look :-HOW CORRUPTED IS DELHI GOVERNMENT ???

SUB:-Even after hon’ble High courts order , MCD not ready to take suitable action in time and authorities waiting for a mishappening to take place LEADING TO DEATH OF INNOCENT PEOPLE.

JUSTICE SOLICITED.

The people of India,

I laid down the few lines for your kind and sympathetic consideration that I am a poor resident of J-2/33 -A D.D.A flats kalkaji new delhi-19 which comes under your jurisdiction. I am residing in this flat along with my two school going children and husband .for last three years we are suffering a lot due to our first floor neighbor sh D.R. PAUL who has constructed his second and third floor illegaly and forcibly and has NO PILARS, nor any other technical support and has damaged the ground floor flat beyond any scope for repairs. The walls with major cracks and the floor caving in everyday – is waiting for a major crash - resulting in loss of lives and property. We have approached to each and every concerned authority , but because he is an influential man ,he wants to use his influence

To save his building by hook or crook. He has challenged among so many people that nobody can do anything against him. It seems as if there is no justice for a poor man in our country and the powerful authorities are with him. We have enclosed herewith the details of the letters and copies of reminders sent to all but no action has been taken and authorities waiting for a mishappening to take place.

We hope that you will consider our case and will take necessary action in time , to save our lives as well as other neighbors too.

Summary of whole case

1. Letters sent to I) shiela dixit ,chief minister new delhi

ii) hon’ble ashok kumar nigam ,commissioner mcd.

iii)BL joshi ,lt governor of delhi /chairman dda

iv) shri PK singh ,section officer ,central vigilance comm.,satarkta bhavan block A GPO comlex INA,

v)vice chairman ,dda vikas sadan INA N.D.

vi)DY .zonal commissioner MCD ,CENTRAL ZONE

VII)CHIEF VIGILANCE OFFICER, MCD ,TOWN HALL

viii)shri kk paual commisoner police police headquater mso bldg ito nd –2.

ix) shri pradeep srivastava chief vigilance officer ,vigilance dept.

x) director enforcement,dda, INA,N-D

xi)joint direc enforcement ddaa ,INA,N-D

xii) asst director/lab (h) /janta,dda,ina,N-D

ALSO SENT TO AREA I) VIDHAYAK SH.SUBHASH CHOPRA,KALKAJI

II.NIGAM PRSHAD SH VIRENDRA KASSANA

III. SH ASHOK ARORA.

2. CASE FILED IN RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT I) reminder I .

ii) reminder II.

3. NEWS published in Punjab kesari .

4. Constantly , repititive REMINDERS sent in block letters to I)shiela dixit ,CM NEW DELHI II) BL JOSHI,LT GOVERNOR OF DELHI III) SH ASHOK KUMAR NIGAM COMMISONER MCD DELHI.

5. LETTER OF THREAT to commisoner of police ,delhi duly signed by neighbors.

6. CASE FILLED IN HON’BLE HIGH COURT IN SEP YR 2006.

7. AND ORDERS PASSED BY HON’BLE HIGH COURT ON 19 .FEB 2008 IN PRESCENCE OF MCD LAWYERS FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION IN TIME.

8. AFTER TWO MONTHS CASE REFFERED TO MEDIA * NDTV ON 1 APRIL 2008 .

9. MEDIA REPORTERS SH. PARIMAL AND MR. SUNNY came at the site along with photographers and immediately NEWS SHOWN ON 2 APRIL, 3 APRIL , 4 APRIL 2008 ON NDTV INDIA AND METRO NATION THROUGHT THE DAY REGULARLY.

10. THEY ARE STILL THREATNING TO OUR FAMILY AND NEIGHBORS AS THEY ARE INFLUENTIAL PERSONS AND ARE SUPPORTED BY THE LOCAL AREA AUTHORITIES .

IN SHORT :- THERE IS NO JUSTICE FOR A POOR MAN IN OUR COUNTRY AS EVERY ONE IS WAITING FOR SOME BIG MISHAPPENING TO TAKE PLACE .

JUSTICE SOLICITED

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You are right. Justice doesn't come easily in our country. I have a relative who hasn't got his salary of 9 years of teaching job in 95% aided school as the head of department of Science Block and the case was registered in 1996.Justice has not yet been rendered.

Don't Worry. We'll win in the End.

• 5 years ago

Mr. Vijay The world SCAM has a different meaning to CWD scam. In fact, scam is a act which is done by hidden from the other whereas CWD Scam is nothing but is absolutely a part and parcel act of the present government. As such, we may say that it is a political part of the present government like 2G scam etc. etc. Even act of the CBI is also not reliable b`cos it is acting under the pressure/deed of the present government. And as such your`s question 1 & 2 is not to be solved right now. As regard the new set of honest people to take over the governance of the country, is it so simple while the votes are purchase or forged, no it is not so simple to think about it at the present situation, however, it may planned for 2014. So just think about it and do the need full accordingly. Only a one person right now may help in this regard and that is BABA RAM DEV. WITH REGARDS RAJAN SHARMA

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

How disgusting! Every one is corrupted badly. Is Sheila Dixit sleeping, or becomes a deaf and blind. I think untill more then 25 people will not died because of this she will not be able to look on this case. You know bold and red letters are got attention very fast...................

Shame on you guys, you are the leader of a great country. but nothing is great about you.

If you have sometime from your jod and tod for your chair and your profit gaining mind. Please try to look down from your chair to those people who are waiting for justice.

I have suggestion for you why you are going door to door. if they are not doing anything one night you all go and break the building. or use a powerfull diwali bomb and you all people be away from your home. it will do his work.

before building will harm you, you destroy the building. he will not have any proof that you have done all this. best luck.........

• 1 decade ago

how pathetic it is to find that we can do nothing but it is not true we should take enough steps to try and resolve problems Delhi government is sleeping and we have to wake them up because justice is for everyone

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Certainly the higher-up's will take note soon, and something will be done!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.