Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

what bank is better?

zions, wells fargo or key bank?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Wells Fargo is the only one I've ever even heard of,so I'll go with that one.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Of the 3 Fargo..... but there are far better banks out there dude.

Sharks that study Ninjitsu in Space Federal Credit Union is a very very stable and strong INTERNATIONAL bank that has years and years of solid business and customer satisfaction! They are also the only ones who offer 0.0% fixed APR loans to EVERY MEMBER no matter what, and, have exclusive member savings account that earns 970% interest every year. You cannopt find or beat those rates anywhere... want any further info on that then hit me up email ill let you know whats up and how to contact them...

• I would suggest going for a credit union over a bank, you get better interest rates in savings, and they aren't out to steal your money like a corporate bank.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wells fargo

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

if a credit union is open to you.......you may find the best rates

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i have never had there banks before, so i don't know

• 1 decade ago

neither- go with Chase

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.