Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll: are you a shy person?

for me.. In real life im a really shy person. but if im around someone i know real good i wont be that shy. when im on yahoo answers im not shy at all for some reason. lol

Favorite Answer

im pretty sociable. unless the person that im meeting is shy, then that makes me nervous. otherwise, im outgoing

I Am a very shy person. I may talk to u like I have known u for the last 5 years on Y!A. But if I see you in real life I wont even look at ur face. I will be hiding it with my hair or cap. I never talked with a person in real life unless they talked with me first.

But in Y!A I guess I Am really open.

I was shy as a young person, but not at all anymore.

Pffffffhththt on being self-conscious! Just be your beautiful self and don't worry so much about what folks think! Chances are they're going to like you (unless you're being an azzhole on purpose), so just chill and have fun!

It's simple, really. Don't be cocky, don't whine but don't be a door mat either. When need be stand up for yourself in a friendly and tactful way, but stand up! Folks will have no reason to not like you then!

I am the same way if i am around you alot i am not shy but if I don't know you i am very shy and on the computer i am not shy at all i can talk to any one.

• Eric S

When I was in school, I was incredibly shy. After I graduated, I changed that because I didn't like who I was becoming. Now I'm not afraid to talk to anyone, but people say they can still sense a little bit of shyness in me, which is true.

In my real life...I am painfully shy. To the point where I get all shaky. I have become very apt, however, at hiding it.

On line I am more like the way I am around people with whom I am already comfortable.

Just be more confident in who you are. No matter how you act someone will always like and dislike you. So you might as well make life easier and not worry so much. =)

I used to be shy a few years ago, now I'm not.

• Haley

I'm the same way, shy in person but not around people I know

I m a super shy and exxtra ordinary innocent person since birth. It took me 17 days to ask me for milk after my birth and 17 days i remain hungry. The same way it took me 23 days to pass my first pee because always some females present in my room.

I'm very confident, but quite quiet with it. Alot of the time when I'm around big groups of people I have nothing to say because in those situations people tend not to talk rather than battle for airtime.

I'm much better one on one and generally the person my friends come to for advice

I'm a very shy person around people I don't know, or have not talked to very much.