kman252 asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Biggest MLB Disappointments of 08?

My money's on Prince Fielder, JJ Hardy, JJ Putz, Eric Gagne, and Josh Iringhausen. Robinson Cano and Justin Verlander are also a decent fit on the list. What do yal think? Any I've missed?

Fine fine, Jason Iringhausen. When he blows every other save I really don't care about details. I just scream his last name.

• Favorite Answer

Andrew Jones, David Ortiz,Zito,Verlander,half the Padres hitters and too many other players.

As a team, by far the Yankees. Players-Ryan Howard, Jason Igrinhausen, Eric Gagne, A-Rod(injury wise), Justin Verlander, and Troy Tulowitzki.

You missed: Andruw Jones, Barry Zito, Francisco Liriano

Those you listed and Barry Zito and David Ortiz. JASON (it's not Josh, it's Jason) Isringhausen didn't surprise me, since last year he seemed to get into a pickle too much. He was already pretty much a disappointment to me.

Andruw Jones, Barry Zito...

Nickster

David Ortiz and Ryan Howard

A couple of the biggest power hitters in the MLB and they are both batting under .200 with less than 8 HR's. SAD.

Jason Isringhausen too, way too many blown saves for such a good pitcher as he once was.

Ryan Howard, and as a Mariners fan, Richie Sexson. I really thought that Sexson would fix what he was doing wrong in the off season, and hit at least .260 this year, but it hasn't happened.

y hasnt anybody said tis.

The Padres. 2 dividion titles in last 3 years, yet cant score a run to save their life. Horrendous

Eric Gagne? He sucked last year too. I would add someone by the name of maybe, just maybe Phil Hughes. Sad

Andruw Jones and Zito also.