promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
kman252 asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Biggest MLB Disappointments of 08?

My money's on Prince Fielder, JJ Hardy, JJ Putz, Eric Gagne, and Josh Iringhausen. Robinson Cano and Justin Verlander are also a decent fit on the list. What do yal think? Any I've missed?

Update:

Fine fine, Jason Iringhausen. When he blows every other save I really don't care about details. I just scream his last name.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Andrew Jones, David Ortiz,Zito,Verlander,half the Padres hitters and too many other players.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

As a team, by far the Yankees. Players-Ryan Howard, Jason Igrinhausen, Eric Gagne, A-Rod(injury wise), Justin Verlander, and Troy Tulowitzki.

• 1 decade ago

You missed: Andruw Jones, Barry Zito, Francisco Liriano

• 1 decade ago

Those you listed and Barry Zito and David Ortiz. JASON (it's not Josh, it's Jason) Isringhausen didn't surprise me, since last year he seemed to get into a pickle too much. He was already pretty much a disappointment to me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Andruw Jones, Barry Zito...

Nickster

• 1 decade ago

David Ortiz and Ryan Howard

A couple of the biggest power hitters in the MLB and they are both batting under .200 with less than 8 HR's. SAD.

Jason Isringhausen too, way too many blown saves for such a good pitcher as he once was.

• 1 decade ago

Ryan Howard, and as a Mariners fan, Richie Sexson. I really thought that Sexson would fix what he was doing wrong in the off season, and hit at least .260 this year, but it hasn't happened.

• 1 decade ago

y hasnt anybody said tis.

The Padres. 2 dividion titles in last 3 years, yet cant score a run to save their life. Horrendous

• 1 decade ago

Eric Gagne? He sucked last year too. I would add someone by the name of maybe, just maybe Phil Hughes. Sad

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Andruw Jones and Zito also.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.