Boo! (: asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

what should i doo with my hair? pix....?

ok i wanna know what to do with my hair..... what color to dye it, or get highlights. how long to grow it (it grows pretty fast so it wont take long) i am not cutting it short. and if i should get full bangs would they look good on me.? and yes i know my shoulders lool HUGE in this pic!!! i was scrunching down and i am not really as big as i look in the pic....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25285304@N04/24874362...

and my face isnt their because i dont want ppl commenting on how i look i just wanna know about the hair

Favorite Answer

Long hair with full bangs will suit the shape of your face and you can colour your hair but I would suggest not a bright blonde rather a dark golden blonde or a light golden brown or get highlights .. and for the moment your hairstyle and the shape of your face reminds me a lot of Nichole Ritchie.. you got the same shaped face or the same as Reese Witherspoon which is a heart shaped /oval kind of face, so you are lucky, because people with faces of that shape can wear most hairstyles...If this or darker is your original hair colour then don't go lighter than dark golden blonde or light golden brown, caramel colour, toffee colour and a few auburn highlights would look good. If you are not naturally blonde to have to use bleach on dark hair will damage it over time. It is always easier to go darker from blonde and less chemicals are needed than vice versa...xxx

you can get your hair slightly layered that is always trendy. At present you have just below mid lenght hair but there are still a lot of options for you what to do with your hair and it will grow of course....so I suggest a layered haircut and side bangs are just as popullar as full bangs but layered hair is very nice for everyone...and always makes a difference when one is bored with the old style and it adds volume to the hair and the edges always have to be trimmed on long hair anyhow...to keep the volume and the layers from growing out you have to go back about every 3 to 4 months... every 3 months also if you have your hair coloured in a lighter shade from your natural colour because it will show getting darker at the roots if you are have dark hair and go for a lighter colour...xx

Something like this Jennifer Aniston with shorter layered hair here and the same highlights which she has would be alright for you also because she is not going light blonde.... this would look good on you...with side bangs..

http://www.hairstyles123.com/wp-content/uploads/20...

similar hairstyle on Nicole Ritchie but don't go blonde like her.. I prefer the Jennifer Aniston Hair colour because you are not a natural blonde so if you want to colour it or use highlights... Jennifer Anistons highlights would suit you much better but both hairstyles suit your face..

http://www.aolcdn.com/red_galleries/tattoo--nicole...

I think your hair is very pretty, but I understand when you just get tired of it. I myself am partial to shorter hair cuts. I believe you would look adorable with a bob like this:

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/12_01/katieh...

The straight across bangs would shape your face nicely. But if you like long hair nice full curls would look nice.

http://www.hairdohairstyles.com/Hairstyle_News/ima...

Honestly looks fine the way it is but if you just want something different go with the Highlights.

ur hair looks really good, but if u really wnt 2 do somethin with it, maybe gt a couple highlights a shade lighter then ur hair, it will really brighten up ur complection, which is perfect for summer!

Source(s): fashion magazines :)

first of all, your shoulders do not look huge at all! so don't worry about that!

your hair is alot like mine actually...i would just let it grow a little longer.....that's it :)

Are u kiddin me.Your hair looks beautiful already dont do anything to it.

dyeeit darker and add some blonde highlights :]

• what about something like this.. u dont have to have it that long but the colour is nice

heck you have GREAT hair!!!!! i would love to have yours. you should grow it out not cut it!

just leave it the way it is