Can I find out how much the electric bill is for a certain business?

I want to know how much electricity a tanning business in my town uses. I live in Ohio. Is it possible for me to find this out legally? Where would I go? I just want to make it known how much energy is being wasted on people's vanity.

michr you make absolutely no sense at all. LOL. You've gotta be kidding me. LOL.

Favorite Answer

The only way I can think of for you to do that would be to ask. Call a few places and tell them you are working on a school project that requires you to know what their electric bill is. By the time you reach out to a couple of places, you should be able to find out what you are looking for.

When you present the information in class, don't mention the names of the businesses that gave you the information just to make sure you keep your use of the information you got from them legal.

The electric company will not tell you, so unless the business is willing to share you are out of luck

• michr

while your on the vanity kick check on the car wash's use of water, all those vane people washing their cars and the doctor's office use of electricity for testing......

all those sick people thinking they deserve to get well.

• kapn

Call and ask them.......................