911 conspiracies?

my evidence to support that it was an inside job

1-3 of the most strongest metal framed buildings in the world, collapses in the same fashion, all owned by the same man.

2-all of the "terrorists" worked for the u.s CIA at one point

3-if you spell out the main flight nu,ber on webdings in word it clearley has the symbols skull and cross, pointing to what looks to be towers, and the str of david

im not all to sure about the conspiracy, but im pretty cirtain america had something to do with it

• Kat
    Favorite Answer

There is no conspiracy

the US did not plan it, it was terrorist extremists who are all part of a cult militia that say anyone who does not follow their version of the qoran (sp?) are infidels and we must die!

Why when it hit at 9 NY time did England not hear it till 2 uh hello - time difference...England is ahead of American time zones!

Anyone who believes the non sense of a cover up really need to get a grip okay - sorry to break it to ya but we are a hated country and so many would love to see us crash and burn!

Was it a US inside job also to plan to blow up the gas lines that runs to JFK airport that interconnects 4 other main gas lines to 3 other major airports and surrounding neighborhoods?

Guess you didn't hear that on the news huh, last year, terrorists...attempted to blow up the gas lines as stated, or, was that another Bush attempt to sucker people into thinking we must go to war and arradicate Middle easterners?

These conspiracies piss me of to no extent. You want to point the finger at your government and blame them for mass murders but yet prance around with the freedom you're given every day just smitten huh!

Deal with it, people are out to kill innocent Americans. Hey, in England, did Blair and Bush plot together to blow up that part of London?

• Ua

It's called a conspiracy "theory" for a reason.

Which is more likely:

1.) The government thought of, plotted, pulled off a massive cover-up, crashed planes into buildings, used demolition to take them down, and killed thousands of it's own people for some superficial reason? Or...

2.) We were attacked by terrorists.

Think about it. These stupid conspiracy theories are ridiculous. All major events throughout history come with conspiracy theories. It's just some peoples' way of dealing with a tragedy.

Why do some people find it so hard to understand that the upper floors of the buildings were so damaged that when they fell the weight made the rest of the building collapse?

Where is your proof that all the terrorist worked for the CIA?

Webdings????

NO, AMERICA WAS ATTACKED BY TERRORISTS ON SEPTEMBER 11,2001. MY REASONS TO SAY IT WAS NOT A CONSPIRACY:

The government cannot keep a secret, its impossible.

(no offense to the president but) Bush is not smart enough to plan 9/11.

The Twin Towers were not that strong of buildings, if you heard they were you were lied to. The towers used an open floor plan design that meant there were no beams on the interior.

and also, do not listen to all the conspiracists out there because they will make anything up to get you to believe them. You wouldnt believe all the therios ive heard: ive been told there were no planes... there were bombs on the planes etc. these are straight up B/S.

It is utter preposterous nonsense, backed up by a laughably implausible "theory" that rivals a cheap Hollywood movie, or better yet, an action cartoon. What DID happen, however, is that the Republicans took political advantage of a genuine terrorist act. That part is quite true....much like Hitler took advantage of the Reichstag fire (rather than set him himself, which, though plausible, has never been proven, nor necessary for him to have full advantage of it).

the biggest 9/11 conspiracy is why when the twin towers attacks happen in new york around 9am didn't we in Britain find out until about 2pm?? what the USA government hiding during those 5 hours - a cover up?

all 9/11 conspiracy theories hold about as much logic as the paragraph above

I agree with the answer above, and I also believe you should learn how to spell before you begin debunking our countries greatest tragedies.

Ok, it took me a few to do it myself in MS Word, this is all new to me.....But, I did it, and lo and behold, a plane, two towers, death symbol and the Star of David..........

It would be one thing, to see a flower, a dog, a bird, and a plane.....but to see those symbols, IN ORDER, just blows me away......

How do you dispute that???

Freaky to me to say the least!!!!

But, I don't buy the public explanation anyway......

Those towers fell in Free Fall. Scientists and Physicists have said it is impossible. I believe their explanation before government pacifiers!!!! We may NEVER know what REALLY happened that day.......... (shaking my head)

Source(s): If you think ANY government can't keep a secret, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you!!! Those who say that have NEVER met anyone who was in Vietnam!!!! Impossible? You have got to be kidding me!!! Of course they can!!!!!!!!! They are about tons of things the general public would FKN freak out over!!!!!! I'd bet my life on it!!! (not able to keep secrets, that is hysterical! what an idiot that person who wrote that is!) (moron, and I'll bet he's under 25, talk to people in their late 60's + , who went to war back in the day, you'll know plenty of what the government is capable of doing!!!) Airplane fuel is filtered Diesel fuel. It ignites, and poof, fire is gone! Those buildings were NOT on fire from the impact site down at all! They didn't go "boom, boom, boom" one floor hitting each other to cause the collapse. Those HUGE towers fell in less then 10 seconds, which scientifically with what the govt. told us is IMPOSSIBLE!!! It's like taking a rock, climb on top of your house and drop it. THAT is how the towers fell, which given the circumstances is IMPOSSIBLE. They should have tumbled over, not Free Fall!!!!! Steel doesn't burn like that!!!!!!! Moron! Throw a CAST IRON skillet into a roaring blaze, and it still won't melt!!! I'll believe the SCIENTISTS first, since none of the answerers are one!!!!!

us govt for sure. theres so much evidence its not one for the 'conspiracy theorists' anymore but the truth.

skull & bones club symbol eh? that explains it all now. bush & his papa are in that society.

biggie n pac are aliens that did it

Source(s): d