What kind of shoes do girls at Tao Beach Club in Vegas wear?

I'm graduating from college on Friday, and to celebrate I'm taking a trip to Vegas for a few days. I want to go to Tao Beach Club on Sunday to just chill out, get a tan, drink by the pool, etc. My question is... since it's Vegas... do the girls still just wear their flip flops and sandals to the Beach... show more I'm graduating from college on Friday, and to celebrate I'm taking a trip to Vegas for a few days. I want to go to Tao Beach Club on Sunday to just chill out, get a tan, drink by the pool, etc. My question is... since it's Vegas... do the girls still just wear their flip flops and sandals to the Beach Club, or do they come in with heels on or something? Do they pretty much dress to impress, or is it more casual? I have a pretty cute bikini, but umm I've never worn heels with it before haha. Please don't answer if you haven't actually been or seen the people there.