I have a problem with the kitchen grinder in my sink, could you help me? The disposer thingy that is.?

I have a problem with the kitchen grinder in my sink, could you help me? The disposer thingy that is. Apparently the blades aren't moving or something, because it doesn't make the usual noise. When I turn it on, it makes a very suttle and smooth noise, unlike the loud noise it usually makes. I think it... show more I have a problem with the kitchen grinder in my sink, could you help me? The disposer thingy that is. Apparently the blades aren't moving or something, because it doesn't make the usual noise. When I turn it on, it makes a very suttle and smooth noise, unlike the loud noise it usually makes. I think it might be jammed, but I wouldn't know. It just buzzes. Any help would be very nice, especially on what the problem is and how to fix it.