bare minerals?

i've just heard that bare minerals is a really healthy foundation for your skin if it's sensitive or irriatated like mine. please tell me what you think of it from experience.

Favorite Answer

i love my bare minerals. i will never use anything else. people don't think your wearing makeup! the eye shadows are really nice too.

my sister uses sheer cover and likes it but its too expensive because they give you tiny little containers of the makeup so you have to reorder. with bare minerals i have used the same container of foundation for about 6 months now, while my sister has gone through a few. they money adds up that way. my other also uses bare minerals- shes the one who got me to switch, and i think my mum is using it now. so its great to use on different skin types!

one other thing- if you do buy bare minerals, buy it through a TV offer or in the bare minerals store. buy the starter pack of course, but do not buy it from ulta (if there is one near you). it is still a starter kit but it gives you different items. the other kits are heaps better!

cheers

• I have been using bare minerals for 10 months now and will NEVER go back to anything else. It feels like you are not wearing any makeup and it lasts a long time. It doesn't get into your pores so you get fewer pimples. I really love this makeup.

I have used Bare Minerals for adout 1 year and i love it ,some of my friends think i dont ware make-up but i do.

I have used BM since 2004 and i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! I use everything from BM. I highly recommend it!

my skin is sooo senstive and it works great its a really great brand and they have wide varations of colors i highly reccomend it!

Sheer Cover is better!