Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

Anybody think 911 was an inside job?

If it's not...

Where are the 2 steel and titanium engines from the plane that hit the Pentagon?

What about the engines from Flight 93 in PA?

You know, these engines are about the size of an SUV, maybe bigger. Seems to me there would be two big holes in the Pentagon where these engines went through. There was only one hole in the Pentagon, and it was less than 50' wide. The engines on a 757 are further apart than that. Where are the holes for the engines?

Why has the government confiscated all the security camera footage from the Pentagon from that day?

A Shenksville, there's a hole in the ground and not much else. Where are the engines?

"If the engines don't fit... you must not aquit!"

Hey Idiots. Don't call people names when you dont' know what you're talking about.

I'm not a liberal. I've voted republican all my life, including Bush both times. I just didn't realize I was voting for a fascist, Nazi sympathizer.

Why don't any of you people who think the "terrorists" did it ... and that the government could never do it... answer the freakin' question? Don't give me more questions... ANSWER MINE.

WHERE ARE THE ENGINES?

Ever seen a plane crash investigation where they didn't find the engines!?!?!?

Favorite Answer

You know what People... if you don't like the question than you don't have to go thru the trouble of answering it.

lol.. why do people get so offended when someone questions their government? If any of these people knew anything about history they would understand that all governments tend to grow more oppressive over time. It is inevitable.

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." - James Madison

"I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations." -- James Madison

"The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion." -- Edmund Burke

"How fortunate for governments that the people ...don't think."

Adolf Hitler

"If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed. "

Adolf Hitler

"A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, there's no question about it, " [Bush] said.

Well Congrats.. Mr President! It seems you may have gotten what you wished. With legislation like..

The Patriot Act : labels American Citizens as 'Enemy Combatants' if suspected of terrorism. It was supposed to be for so-called terrorists.. but instead has been used (by spying)to target American Citizens.. like Eliot Spitzer, governor of New York. How is the governor of New York a terrorist again???

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/october2004/0...

The Patriot Act 2: "I challenge all Americans to study the new Patriot Act and to compare it to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Declaration of Independence. Ninety percent of the act has nothing to do with terrorism and is instead a

giant Federal power-grab with tentacles reaching into every facet of our society. It strips American citizens of all of their rights and grants the government and its private agents total immunity."

http://www.infowars.com/articles/ps/patriot2_hitle...

The Military Commissions Act: takes away the right of

habeas corpus, which protects against unlawful and indefinite imprisonment. The president given absolute power to designate enemy combatants, and to set his own definitions for torture.

http://www.aclu.org/safefree/detention/commissions...

The John Warner Defense Authorization Act: This act officially allows the President to override all state and local authority and station troops anywhere in America as well as relinquishes the National Guard of control without the consent

of the Governor or local authorities in order to "suppress public disorder". The law also facilitates militarized police round-ups and detention of protesters, so called "illegal aliens," "potential terrorists" and other "undesirables" for detention in facilities currently under construction by Halliburton.

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art48192.asp

• Bill

the evidence is overwhelming that is was an inside job. I'd list it but it too much, besides the morons who doubt the evidence will never believe it, so why waste my time. Our gov. didn't do 9/11, Bush and his group did. that's a fact. what bothers me more is the fact that the American people won't even entertain the truth. they just go along with everything the gov tells them on the 6 o'clock news and do nothing. only one thing I'm sure of is, this is not my fathers country.

by the way the hole in the Pentagon was only 16 feet. did see an engine rotor, it was about 2 feet across, not the 9 feet required for a 757 engine. also in one of the first news clips I saw about 8 guys carrying out what looked to be about a 10ft x 3ft tube covered in a white sheet, it was in the background of someone being interviewed. saw this stuff with my own eyes not a conspiracy.

Okay, let me set up the logic. IF 911 was an inside job AND IF detonating a nuclear weapon in the US was the ONLY way to achieve their goals THEN would they not hesitate? {(I ^ D) <=> A A --> ~H In that case I would have to say no, it would be bombs away. But I don't think the premises are true. I don't think 911 was an inside job (~I), and I don't think there are any goals that could only be met by detonating a nucelar bomb (~A) inside the US. I've forgotten the rules for validating an argument based on truth tables, but simple syllogistic logic based on ~I and ~A leads to ~D (Modus Tolens). Think about it for half a second. A nuclear attack, blamed on somebody else, would require a nuclear retaliation. Against who? Terrorists aren't states, and nuclear strikes imply massive collateral damage that the citizenry wouldn't support if the state itself weren't attacking us. I suppose if they could blame a country they might think about it, but to what purpose? Oil? Tough to get oil out of a radioactive zone. Foreign relations? We'd be a pariah on the world stage unless the other country flat admitted to doing it, which I doubt would happen since it was an inside job. Then you have the damage that you've done to yourself. Katrina practically broke down society in 3 states, can you imagine a nuclear detonation? I honestly don't think there's any payoff that would be worth the price, not to mention the risk. So I conclude that H, ~A, ~D, and ~I

Yes, these things are as yet unexplained. What I'd like to know is why the third building in New York, even though it wasn't hit by planes, fell down anyway, in what looked very much like a controlled demolition. Did it fall over in sympathy?

There was not enough debris around the Pentagon for there to have been a genuine plane crash. I don't know what happened, i wasn't there, but I do know a plane crash is very messy, and there wasn't nearly enough detritus for there to have been one. The ground was also too smooth, there would have been an awful mess on the ground as the plane crash landing would have churned it all up.

No we are not being told the truth, and no-one should give up on this until the truth is out.

• Laurie

//WOW ... I see the debunkers are out in full force today with their ineffective lower brain buffering techniques. Fortunately most people can now see through it and are no longer intimidated by the childish rhetoric.

Possibly they are misinterpteting the failure of people to speak out as indicative that they hold the majority view. News flash - polls show that the majority of Americans do NOT buy the whole of the government's official account of the events of 9/11. I am not suggesting that the majority subscribe to all of the theories, but the majority believe there are legitimate questions that have not been adequately answered. When polled privately, people speak up whereas in public many remain quiet due to intimidation of the mind-control techniques of the debunkers. THAT IS CHANGING.

I wonder if those debunkers have a personal interest in suppressing freedom of speech and democracy in America. It sure seems so.

.... oh yes ... your question ....

Good points you raise. I find the official story of Shenksville just a little over the top myself. Yet another question that has not been adequately answered. As to the Pentagon, the government could clear up the "conspiracy theories" any time it chooses by releasing the video footage.

I don't know if it was an inside job.

The 9/11 Investigation was a sham.

For one to accept the whole of the government's official story, one must believe a great number of FANTASTIC coincidences and "first times" could all happen on the same day.

We would never accept such a set of coincidences as evidence in a Court of law, so why would be willing to accept them as witness to event that has resulted in the loss of life of many, many thousands of people in America, Iraq and Afghanstan

We deserve an INDEPENDENT investigation to find the WHOLE truth, so that America can start to heal from this devastating tragedy.

The short answer is no. I don't believe government agents put explosives in the building. What would be the purpose of that? Everyone knows that two airplanes hit the building.

What I do believe is that there was prior knowledge by some individuals or group(who are drawing a federal paycheck). Why do I believe this? I have seen it before.

I don't have the space to go into the first attack on the World Trade Center, but between what the New York Times reported came out at the trial, including the testimony of one of the participants, a former Egyptian soldier. This man had the fore thought to tape his conversations with the FBI, with whom he was working. He produced these tapes at the trial.

A case that I am very familiar with is the Oklahoma Murrah Building attack. There is no doubt about prior knowlege here. There were at least two informants within the group, a man whose name escapes me, and a woman named Carol Howe. There were probably others, including a German national named Andreas Strassmeir, who supposedly came to the US looking for a job with the CIA or DEA. Herr Strassmeir ended up as head of security at a place called Elohim City, a Neo-Nazi camp in Oklahoma. Strassmeir was the guy McVeigh was trying to call with the famous calling card.

The leader of this group was the late "Reverend" Robert Millar. When independent journalists investigating the OKC coverup discover Millar, they asked why federal authorities hadn't arrested him, they were told that Millar was a "federal informant".

This is not an indictment of the typical law enforcement officer, local, state of federal. The vast majority of these officers are patriotic Americans. They would never become involved in this type of activity. But I think the evidence bears out that there are renegade groups at work here, creating terrorist act, and promoting hatred. Anything that provides an excuse for an increase in governmental power. These are known as false flag operations.

Recently, we saw a similar situation in Canada. The politicians from the US, Canada and Mexico were meeting behind closed doors to plan the North American Union (which they claim does not exist). Outside the building, protestors were demonstrating. Three men appeared trying to provoke violence. They were told to leave the area. Eventually, someone realized that they were all wearing the same type of foot wear. The protestors surrounded the three men, who then ran for the police lines. It turned out that these three were actually Canadian Mounted Police. Their job was to provoke violence, thereby justifying a government crack down on the demonstrators.

So what did we get out of the 11 September terrorist attacks? We got the Patriot Act, the Military Commissions Act, the Department of Homeland Terrorism, the legalization of torture.

Always ask yourself: qui bono? Who profits? The American people didn't profit from these attacks. Those individuals who are undermining our civil rights sure did. And that's who I believe allowed this to happen.

I believe that 4 planes went missing. 2 of them hit the Twin Towers.

Beyond that I find the government to be less than truthful. The story doesn't add up.

I dont believe it was an inside job, I know, and looking at the majoriy of answers above I believe they did a good job of covering it up. Let these people not believe the truth and when they suddenly wake up in a world where all their freedoms and humanity have been stripped away from then with no good reason, just like the people in guantanamo, then they will realise. The evidence is stacking up to the point where it is irrefutable yet people still say its conspiracy theory, its the truth, thats all. I spose the video below is just a big coincidence too.

I see where your coming from. I watched a show on the History channel that went through pretty much every question you just asked.. they had professionals explain all of those questions as well.. But there are also a lot of people who still dont believe it... You can thank Mr. Bushy for that one... My question is why are all the people who have responded to this all hyped up? Give it a rest... These are perfectly good questions to ask... If Mr. Bushy wasnt such a dumb dumb people might believe him and his little followers more...

up date your a complete idiot if you think our gov didn't take out the towers to have the oil fields and the hsa act, im an embarrassed discussed american