Re: Circumcision - Why did my parents cut off part of my body when I was born? What gives them the RIGHT?

I am a 20 year old male and have a deformed penis. I never understood what the problem was until I started doing some research online. When I was mutilated as a baby I guess I didn't heal right, or the drs. didn't do it right or something because I look deformed (I have bridges where they shouldn't be)... show more I am a 20 year old male and have a deformed penis. I never understood what the problem was until I started doing some research online. When I was mutilated as a baby I guess I didn't heal right, or the drs. didn't do it right or something because I look deformed (I have bridges where they shouldn't be) and intercourse is quite painful for me.

I no longer speak with my parents as they completely destroyed my manhood. It's going to cost a lot of money to try to get my penis somewhat fixed and I do not have the money and also have no insurance. Can I sue them being as it is THEIR fault and NOT MINE?

Apparently my parents did not think I was good enough left whole and natural and chose to cut off part of my body, my foreskin without my permission. How can they be able to do that? It should be illegal. It's MY body, not THEIRS.