Translate this into French without using a translator? I need native French speakers to help me.?

Hi everyone. My name is Carine Roitfeld. I was born in Paris on the 19th of September 1954 and I am the editor in chief for the french edition of Vogue. I have held this position since 2001. I have two children, Julia and Vladimir, and one husband, Christian Restoin. My daughter became the face of Tom... show more Hi everyone.
My name is Carine Roitfeld.
I was born in Paris on the 19th of September 1954 and I am the editor in chief for the french edition of Vogue.
I have held this position since 2001.
I have two children, Julia and Vladimir, and one husband, Christian Restoin.
My daughter became the face of Tom Ford's fragrance Black Orchid in November 2006.
Vladimir graduated from the University of Southern California Film School in 2007.
My father, Jacques Roitfeld, was a film producer who worked in Berlin.
He died in 1999.
At 18, I was scouted on the street in Paris by a British photographer's assistant.
From then I became a model.
I also became a writer and then a stylist for French ELLE.
I worked as a consultant and muse for Tom Ford at Gucci and Yves Saint Laurent for six years.
After that, I was offered the editorship at French Vogue in 2001.
At the moment I am very happy with life and loving my job.