Anonymous

急…請英文高手幫忙翻譯~15點

翻譯內容如下(請勿使用翻譯網或線上翻譯),謝謝!

我司專門生產各類材質的皮鞋,貴公司曾與我司聯絡過,但我司那時公司人手不足,加上信箱遇到登入上的問題,所以可惜未能與貴公司合作。目前我司已拓展規模,並有意做外銷,不知貴司對我司產品是否還有興趣?誠摯的希望能有合作的機會。

Rating
  • Favorite Answer

Our company manufacture all types of leather shoes. A while ago yoyour company had contacted us, but at that time we were short on staffs and also there was an email sign-in problem, therefore, we were not able to do a business with you.

Now our company has been expanded and already solved those problems mentioned above. We are plannig to enter the market of export trade, we are wondering if you are still interested in our products. I am really looking forward to have a chance to do business with you.

Source(s): 參考樓上的再修改

Our company manufacture all types of leather shoes. A while ago your company had contacted us, but at that time we were short on staffs and also email sign-in problem, hence we didn't have the chance to work with you.

Now our company has already solved those problems and willing to export. So I want to know if you are still interested in our goods. I am really looking forward to work with you.