Where would my girlfriend get birth control pills without her parents knowing, she's 18?

okay so i've never done it with her without a condom because i dont wanna risk the pull out method. i want her to go on BC and i will still pull out to prevent pregnancy. plus i kinda want to tell her to get tested for STDS even if shes only done it once without a condom with one other guy except me. (to be on... show more okay so i've never done it with her without a condom because i dont wanna risk the pull out method. i want her to go on BC and i will still pull out to prevent pregnancy. plus i kinda want to tell her to get tested for STDS even if shes only done it once without a condom with one other guy except me. (to be on the safe side)

where would be a good place to do all of this without her parents knowing. im 17 and we're high school seniors

also its been about 4 months since she's done it with that other guy and she has no signs of an STD should i still be worried. i mean i know the guy and he doesnt seem like a bad person but im just paranoid.