Do you ever purposely bump into other cars if they park bad - like ON the yellow lines in a parking lot?

I seem to have gotten into this habit lately when I pull into a parking spot if I see someone who is all ON the yellow line instead of between them I will purposely bump their car a little when I'm pulling in, or sometimes just go out of my way to drive by it and scratch it or rub my bumper against their door... show more I seem to have gotten into this habit lately when I pull into a parking spot if I see someone who is all ON the yellow line instead of between them I will purposely bump their car a little when I'm pulling in, or sometimes just go out of my way to drive by it and scratch it or rub my bumper against their door to teach them a lesson to PARK BETWEEN THE YELLOW LINES CORRECTLY. That's what they're for. So hopefully next time they see a scratch on their car they'll think "hmm, maybe I should have parked between lines like a normal person." Who else does this? Who's with me?