We make 5,000 a month. How much mortgage can we afford?

My husband and i make a combined $5,ooo a month. We have paid all of our credit cards. We have a car payment of $450 a month and one credit card that we owe very little on. We are first time buyers and are wondering how much we would be able to afford and what are monthly payments would be including taxes and ins.... show more My husband and i make a combined $5,ooo a month. We have paid all of our credit cards. We have a car payment of $450 a month and one credit card that we owe very little on. We are first time buyers and are wondering how much we would be able to afford and what are monthly payments would be including taxes and ins. We live in Los Angeles, Ca area.

Hope all this info will help.
Update: We don't have a down payment. Our income is documentable (w-2). we are hoping we can get an FHA loan and pre-qualify for a max of 350k
Update 2: Also, this does not include over time. I make about an extra $400 a month with OT. Not sure if that counts.
Update 3: $5,000 is our take home after taxes
Update 4: So we make before taxes $6,480. There is no way that we can only afford 120,000 house. We currently rent an apartment and we pay $1,800