How do I get AVG to stop detecting a clean file as a virus?

I recently updated my AVG, and now it is reporting a file that I know isn't infected as a trojan horse. Specifically, "trogan horse generic10.WAH." The program it is detecting as a trojan is "epsxe.exe," PS1 emulator version 1.6.0. Is there a way to get AVG to stop detecting it as a... show more I recently updated my AVG, and now it is reporting a file that I know isn't infected as a trojan horse. Specifically, "trogan horse generic10.WAH." The program it is detecting as a trojan is "epsxe.exe," PS1 emulator version 1.6.0. Is there a way to get AVG to stop detecting it as a trojan? It goes crazy every time I click on it, and if I click ignore, intending for it to open anyway, I get an error.

The main problem I need solved is to have AVG stop detecting it as an infected file. I really need some help here. Thanks.
Update: Alright everyone, I figured it out on my own. I had AVG 7.5, so I updated to 8.0 so I could change advanced settings. You need to go to Tools > Advanced Settings, and then under Resident Shield go to Exceptions and add the path that ePSXe is in. Thank you -TG for leading me in the right direction,... show more Alright everyone, I figured it out on my own. I had AVG 7.5, so I updated to 8.0 so I could change advanced settings.

You need to go to Tools > Advanced Settings, and then under Resident Shield go to Exceptions and add the path that ePSXe is in.

Thank you -TG for leading me in the right direction, even though you weren't right. It was the Resident Shield Exceptions, not the the PUP Exceptions.

Works perfectly now! This should work fine for you, Mark G as well. I still don't know why AVG detected a false positive on it though.