Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Abercrombie, Abercrombie and Fitch, and Hollister?

Do Abercrombie, Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister have an outlet, or a place where I Can get their clothes cheaper.

Do any of these stores offer coupons or catalogs?

I can afford the clothes in the store, I was just wondering if they had an outlet with cheaper clothes, I will not shop at platoes closet or good will, that is soooo dirty

Favorite Answer

Yes they have outlets. They don't over coupons.

Do not say that shopping at secondhand stores is "soooo dirty," some people on this site probably do shop there and not because they don't have the money, but maybe because there saving it. I don't shop at Plato's Closet or good will because it's not available to me where I live, but don't go bashing that idea. Your asking yourself how to get cheaper clothes, so don't be so rude about the answers you get.

No they do not have an outlet

they do not offer coupons

and they do not have catalogs, just their online catalogs

well if you want them cheaper then go on ebay =x thats the only kind of safe place to buy from i could think of

and you can find many clothes on sale on their website

abercrombie and fitch has outlets.. it a lot cheaper i got clothes that costed 20 dollars for like 12 bucks!

in chicago there is outlets one in gurnniemills and onther one in yorktown i think ..

Source(s): being there...

that depends on where you live? in maine there's a few towns that has a bunch of different outlet stores (including abercrombie), and i know in mass and ri there are full outlet malls.

theres a place called plato's closet...they take new or used clothes that are name brand and sell the

Source(s): go to www.platoscloset.com and find a store near you

no but when they get new lines in they sell whats left of their old stuff to places like marshals and they sell it a lot cheaper

• u can go to platoes closet.

not that i know of, but sometimes their clothes online are cheaper