Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Does excessive MASTURBATION cause HAIR LOSS?

I have read that excessive masturbation enlarges the prostate and causes hair loss. I am 21, i notice when i shower there are like 5-9 strands of hair shedding. any input?

Favorite Answer

There is NO proven proof that masturbating causes hair loss, or anything else that you've probably heard over the years.

Normal hair loss is anywhere from 50-150 strands throughout the course of a day, so 5-9 strands in the shower aren't nothing!

How about yanking the monkey a little less? Get a different hobby if you are still worried about it! ;)

Source(s): 13 years as a stylist!

1

Source(s): Treating Hair Loss Naturally : http://HairLoss.siopu.com/?diG

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): excessive masturbation hair loss: https://tinyurl.im/49h4e
  • Ryan

I lose more than 5-9 hairs per shower. Excessive masturbation does not cause hair loss.

There are many methods to make our hair grow faster, shine , glitter in natural ways without using chemicals. Learn here https://bitly.im/aLZxa Men, and sometimes women, notice that their hair is thinning prematurely for several different reasons. Age, menopause, pregnancy, genetics, illness, and other factors all play a role in hair loss. Sure, you can use drugs or you can go in for a hair transplant or fusion, but sometimes the easiest, most inexpensive solution, is to try to stop hair loss naturally.

Masturbation causes no harm, including hair loss or enlarged prostrate.

No,hair loss is a genetic thing,I think its somewhere around 53 million Americans could experience alopecia,so,if your ma or pa had it ,or both,youre prone for it too.Rogaine has like female hormones in it to counteract overactive male hormones on scalp causing hairloss.The prostate thing is like where testosterone converts to othe forms;even estrogen,sbgh;is neutraized;dht;Beta sitosterol is active ingredient in saw palmetto extract, and is best thing for prostate,I believeve even better than avodart,& available OTC at Swansonvitamins.com

• Tim

Dont fall that one. It will ruin your life. DONT EVER mess with your DHT, either naturally (Saw Palmetto, green tea, black tea, pumpkin seed) or taking propecia or finasteride unless you plans to lose your manhood. DHT is not causing your hairloss. if that was the case, all 16 year olds will go bald. If you reduce your DHT, even using natural methods, you will go impotent and lose your mandhood. Don’t believe in the internet hype that reducing DHT will help baldness. Worst mistake of my life. Just let it go and you will feel so much better bald or short hair. I wish someone warmed before taking Saw Palmetto.

Masturbation is natural and has NO effects upon the body what so ever.

Your hair naturally sheds. 5-9 strands is nothing.