Can you reuse airsoft bbs after shooting them at a trap target?

I think all airsoft manuals say you cannot use airsoft bbs under any circumstances. But i think reusing them after they go in a trap target wont do no harm. I made a simple target made from cardboard in which i print out targets and tape them to the box. I think the worst that could happen would be that the bbs... show more I think all airsoft manuals say you cannot use airsoft bbs under any circumstances. But i think reusing them after they go in a trap target wont do no harm. I made a simple target made from cardboard in which i print out targets and tape them to the box. I think the worst that could happen would be that the bbs would drag along little pieces of cardboard as they enter the box, but all i could do is just blow them off. If you recomend me reusing them please let me know thx.