Does "KNIGHT RIDERS" have a meaning?

now i know that a knight is someone who is a brave warrior with all the armour and shield charging for war. But what the hell is Knight rider? Are these 11 players from the Kolkata team IPL team,actually "riding Knights" ??? SRK says it had to sound kool but atleast it should mean or reflect something....go on people , post in wat u think

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Knight means a type of a worrior

Knight rider is also a movie name which is on bike racing

and also a US TV reality show its on cars riding

donno why srk named Knight riders its cricket not bike or car racing some people like this name who dosent kno any meaning like you can see many people who answerd this question like the name they doesnt know any meaning at all it would look great if it was kolkata Knights but riders in name sound stupid

• 3 years ago

Riders Meaning

• mister
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Definition Of Knight

• Anita
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Batman Begins 2

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No clue.

Maybe its a Knight on a bike, like the ghost rider... hehehe. I think King Khan is right - it just sounds cool, no meaning or anything.

• 4 years ago

""I am the Night Rider,and i only ride at Night"-"when you look in to the night sky-think of me,THE NIGHT RIDER!!!"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hey man look it is cool name.KNIGHT RIDERS.Dont spoil this name.

KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDER MEANS "WE WILL WIN THE Ipl Trophy"

Source(s): Be a Kolkata knight rider!!!!!!!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if kolkata wins ipl it will have some meaning!!!

• 1 decade ago

IT MEANS.........NIGHT RIDERS........THAT MEANS RIDING AT NIGHT BUT.............SRK WANTED SOMETHING .......SOME ALPHABET...WHICH MAKES EVERYONE THING ..........SRK KI TEAM HAI BOSSSSS.....SO BEFORE NIGHT HE KEPT "K".......AND HOWEVER KARAN JOHAR GAVE HER THE ADVICE..................JOKE DUDE........BUT IT"S 50% CORRECT...........GIVE ME A STAR 4 THAT........PLZ.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i don't think so

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.