Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

Harry Potter fans: May I again ask you several odd questions related to the series?

If you could ask or, say anything to Fred Weasley what would it be?

You've had a strenuous day, how do you unwind, with elf made wine, firewhiskey, or a butterbeer? :P

If you were able to spend, the day with one of Hogwarts' four founders, which one would you choose, and why?

A goblin and a house elf get into a fight who would be the victor? If you were witnessing such a brawl would you interfere?

Who would you rather go on a date?

Wizards: Alecto Carrow or Vernon's sister Marge?

Witches: Fenrir Greyback or Morfin Gaunt?

@Dee Dee, I was trying to give both genders revolting choices, that weren't over used. My fist thought of hp related nightmare date would be Dolores Umbridge, but she's been featured in many questions already. Both Marge and Alceto don't seem to be pleasant choice neither in looks or personality. :P

• Hayley
    Favorite Answer

Yay, yet another random quiz from LV - how long does it take you to come up with questions like these?

So... you might want my answers now. Or you might not. If you don't then look away because I'm going to write them anyway:

1. Uh... I would probably be completely stuck for what to say actually. I would want to come up with some really witty comment but I'm sure I would fail miserably. Why is it that you can never think of anything good to say on the spot? Yeah and then like 10 minutes later I will think of the perfect thing to say but it will be too late =(

2. Well actually I don't drink alcohol so I would rather have a smoothie! (Yes I know I'm only 14 but I am determined to not drink any moe alcohol for the rest of my life. Don't believe me? Fine, I will prove you wrong!) But if I really had to pick then I guess it would be butterbeer because that is the least alcoholic out of the three. Hmm.. maybe if I spoke nicely to someone then they could make me an alcohol-free butterbeer. Hmm.... who is kind enough to lend me their house-elf?

3. Rowena Ravenclaw of course! I am a Ravenclaw and I feel that I could learn so mouch from her wisdom and experience - she was an extremely intelligent woman and definitely an idol of mine. Or I could just go see the Grey Lady... I'm sure she could teach me a lot of interesting stuff!

4. Well, this could go either way - it depends on whose house-elf it is and what they are ordered to do! If the h-e belongs to someone like the Malfoys then they would of course instruct it to beat the goblin by whichever means possible. They would probably help it by giving it a wand or something - how dishonourable it would be if their h-e lost to a mere goblin! But goblins are mean and clever creatures so against any normal h-e I think they would probably win.

If I were witnessing such an event then I would be very tempted to interfere to save the poor h-e from harm, but I'm not sure it would be very wise for me to do so. We all now how mch goblins like their revenge!

5. Hmm.... Fenrir Greyback or Morfin Gaunt? Tough call but I would have to say Morfin. Who knows, we could hit it off! Ugh I feel sick just thinking about Fenrir. He repulses me and if the events of the wizarding world were to be told by a squib through seven novels, then I have no doubt that Fenrir would be my worst character - yes, even worse than Pettigrew!

At least I wouldn't be in quite so much danger with Morfin and I'm sure that he would be more fun to go out with than Fenrir. I am fairly confident that I wouldn't be in a hurry to arange a second date though, although you never know!

• aceix

Be more careful next time!(Because I'll have to resurrect him first if I want to tell him anything)

Butterbeer will do the trick!

Gryfindor because I'm a true Gryfindor!

I would interfere if I knew the goblin or elf in question. I think that elfs are not fighting material and that the goblin has more chance of winning.

Who would you rather go on a date with?

Can't I just take you out for a drink. You're as evil and as ugly as any of them, even more =D

OK here we go...

thank you Fred for all the GREAT laughs.........

R.I.P. Fred Weasley

i would go with the elf made wine.......if Dumbuldore likes it....I'm sure it is great

Salazar Slytherin...we could pop over to the chamber of secrets for some tea, then set off the basilisk and watch some mud-bloods die and then we could write a song in Parsletounge and call it a day ....sounds good..

first of all i would say the house elf would win because they can do magic......and the goblin can not.....i wouldn't interfere because if the story spreads that there was a fight it will seem that a wizard a goblin and a house elf was fighting and also the wizards will be blamed and then the goblins will rebel and the wizard economy in jeopardy

Who would you rather go on a date?

Morfin Gaunt..........even though he is horribly looking "....having thick hair matted with dirt, missing teeth, and small dark eyes that stared in opposite directions..." Fenrir Greyback bit Remus Lupin and that caused him soo much pain and i very much dislike Greyback

i like these questions....they were fun to do

~ i would give him a great big hug... i was so sad when he died...

~ butterbeer

~ hufflepuff... she seems like she would be the nicest... cause all the other founders only let in certain students and she took in everyone else....

~ i think the goblin would win.... yes, i would interfere!!

Who would you rather go on a date?

~ greyback

• If you could ask or, say anything to Fred Weasley what would it be? ----- (This would be before he died) "Fred, I have this feeling you're gonna die, so I think you should stay out danger.. go to the Room of Requirement.". =]

You've had a strenuous day, how do you unwind, with elf made wine, firewhiskey, or a butterbeer? :P ----- well, I'm underage, so I'd have butterbeer. Even though butterbeer has some alcohol in it, I'd still like it! =] But maybe I'd try a bit of firewhisky, just to see.

If you were able to spend, the day with one of Hogwarts' four founders, which one would you choose, and why? ---- Godric Gryffindor, of course. A brave soul =]

A goblin and a house elf get into a fight who would be the victor? If you were witnessing such a brawl would you interfere? --- The goblin would win... I would interfere and stick up for the house elf! I'm a proud member of SPEW!!

Who would you rather go on a date?

Witches: Fenrir Greyback or Morfin Gaunt? --- Whoever's least scary! =P

you could ask or, say anything to Fred Weasley what would it be?

Watch out for that tree (otherwise know as Bella)!

Firewhisky- It's one of my big vices- I got to switch to light :P

Godric Griffindor. What an Honor (sorry Voldy).

It depends--if a house elf was ordered to fight the goblin, then, out of sheer determination to satisfy their master, the house elf would win. If the house elf's 'owner' was indifferent or did not know about the fight, then I think the goblin would win as they come across much more vicious.

I would try to stop it, especially if it were an unfair fight.

Who would you rather go on a date?

Fenrir of course-- Dare I say that I like them a little rough...I'll gather a lovely collection of hickeys :D

Very Nice survey, sire, but when do you have to ask anybody's permission?

I would like to tell him that he is more 'holy' to me now.. lame I know.. =)

Ah, I would rather have butterbeer, it's less alcoholic.

And I'm not of age, nor do plan to ever drink and destroy my precious gray cells..

Seriously, I would choose Helga Hufflepuff, we knew about Godric, Salazar and Rowena, Helga on the other hand we don't know anything about her !!...

LOL !!!, well I think Goblins are more brutal and harmful creatures, they care less about other creatures. Also Goblins are known to be the best in sword-making and armory, so they are used to being in a fight with the world.

As to the poor house elves, well thay are defenseless, and I think peace loving creatures, they serve at houses that's their nature. They are bound to serve and be humiliated without their refusal, so I think a Goblin would win.

If I were to witness that what would I do, of course with no hesitation I would help them both apart, and try to sort things out, even though they didn't ask for my help !.. ^_^

Who would you rather go on a date?

None of course...

Well, That is a brutal choice, between a crazy werewolf or a crazy killer, well that is really hard I can't choose..

I think Morfin is a bit more 'human' and well he wouldn't go on a date with me, unless I'm a person he liked and a Pure-blood (which I am), so I think I'd go with Morfin, he wouldn't harm me if I'm on his 'good' side.. As to Greyback, well you don't know when he might strike and bite you.

Besides, being killed by a knife is easier and faster, than being eaten to death.

This indeed is an odd survey, but it's great.. ^_^

you made everyone proud.

oh dear, I don't really drink melord, but wine seems safe!!

Salazar, he seems interesting

lol, would want the house elf to win, and yes I would

Who would you rather go on a date?

am taken melord. wink

nice question

Feel free to always ask me odd questions related to the Harry Potter series. lol

**If you could ask or, say anything to Fred Weasley what would it be?

- Before or after J.K. Rowling created the typo?

Before = Stay away from anything green jetting by you!!! I love you!!

After = Don't fret, I'm talking to J.K. Rowling and her publishers, how could they miss such a huge mistake? "Fred" and "Percy" only have two of the same letters. geez.

**If you were able to spend, the day with one of Hogwarts' four founders, which one would you choose, and why?

- Butterbeer sounds best. =D (wait, it's not really alcoholic, is it? I don't drink.)

**A goblin and a house elf get into a fight who would be the victor? If you were witnessing such a brawl would you interfere?

- The house elf. I think. I'm not entirely sure, but I would root for the elf. I would definitely not be stupid enough to interfere though.

**Who would you rather go on a date?

-I'm a witch, so I pick. oh crap. Morfin Gaunt. Atleast he won't bite me. (I hope).

Source(s): interesting Q's... lol

sorry about George *hug*

butterbeer

helga Hufflepuff, she seems nice and she could teach me how to cook.

yep, both would get wingardia leviosa'ed up into the air

Who would you rather go on a date?

Fenrir Greyback