Harry Potter fans: May I again ask you several odd questions related to the series?

If you could ask or, say anything to Fred Weasley what would it be? You've had a strenuous day, how do you unwind, with elf made wine, firewhiskey, or a butterbeer? :P If you were able to spend, the day with one of Hogwarts' four founders, which one would you choose, and why? A goblin and a house... show more If you could ask or, say anything to Fred Weasley what would it be?

You've had a strenuous day, how do you unwind, with elf made wine, firewhiskey, or a butterbeer? :P

If you were able to spend, the day with one of Hogwarts' four founders, which one would you choose, and why?

A goblin and a house elf get into a fight who would be the victor? If you were witnessing such a brawl would you interfere?

Who would you rather go on a date?
Wizards: Alecto Carrow or Vernon's sister Marge?
Witches: Fenrir Greyback or Morfin Gaunt?
Update: @Dee Dee, I was trying to give both genders revolting choices, that weren't over used. My fist thought of hp related nightmare date would be Dolores Umbridge, but she's been featured in many questions already. Both Marge and Alceto don't seem to be pleasant choice neither in looks or personality. :P