haha
haha asked in 教育與參考出國留學 · 1 decade ago

一篇日記用英文寫 可否請大大幫忙改一下

我寫了一篇日記用英文寫 可否請大大幫忙改一下

或給給意見

Todayis the memorial day of Mother. Many people celebrate it, includingmyfamily. Dad woke up early in the morning, he asked if we wanted toeatoutdoors at restaurant. After a long time discussion, we made ourdecision tohave lunch in Jing-Shan, a place near Keelung .There is afamous eating place popular with its specially-made duck meat. I’vebeenthere several times since I was a little boy. As far as I amconcerned,the eating place in Jing-Shan is always full of people onweekends. We shouldtake seats before the lunch, otherwise we would eatnothing. The food there isnot bad, but there are some defects , one ofwhich is that it doesn’t serverice to its customers , that is someonewho wants to eat with rice should takeit from home, another of which isthat the chef put too much oil on food. Afterour lunch, we took ourwalk on the crowded Jing-Shan old street. We saw manygoods from thestreet vendors, some of which are special, and some of which arejustokay. Before we were on the way home, we went shopping on the mall, wegotmany things that we wanted. 未完待續...............

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Todayis the memorial day of Mother.(memorial day usually means someone is dead, change it) Many people including my family celebrate it, . Dad woke up early in the morning, (run on sentence) he asked if we wanted toeatoutdoors at restaurant. After a long (no time) discussion, we (decided) tohave lunch in Jing-Shan, a place near Keelung .This is a famous eating place popular with its specially-made duck meat. I have been there several times since I was a little boy. As far as I amconcerned(get your diction right),the eating place in Jing-Shan is always full of people onweekends. We have to take arrive before the lunch, otherwise we would not have a table. The food is not bad, but there are some defects. One ofwhich is that it doesn’t service to its customers. Someone who wants to eat with rice should take it from home. Another of which is that the chef put too much oil on food. After our lunch, we took a walk on the crowded Jing-Shan old street. We saw many goods from the street vendors, some of which are special, and some of which are just OK. Before we were on the way home, we went shopping on the mall, we purchased many things that we wanted.

a4ln143c2001@yahoo.com.tw - msn

• haha

excuse me

can u give me example?

請容我說...

你用的文法有點怪~