1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hello~這裡有一篇類似的 自己打的唷 你看看(有順便幫你翻成中文唷)

內容其實很雷同 你可以稍作修改 真的不錯唷 希望你可以參考看看^^

哈哈 文章剛好不會很長 且也嘟嘟好2段 單字都很簡單 不能

【Soothing One's Worries】(紓解憂慮之道)

I'll tell you about what I do to soothe my worries. I guess I'm a little like you in the way that I go about solving my problems: I too like to be alone, and often take long walks as well. It helps to het outside, take a walk and clear you head. Something else that often helps is time. I find that if you give your problems some time, they often become less of a problem or even no problem at all.

我來告訴你我如何紓解我的壓力。我想我解決我個人問題的方式函你有點相似:我也喜歡獨處,並且也喜歡長距離散步。走出戶外、散散步和清理思緒是有所助益的。另外也常會有所助益的東西便是時間,它們會變得較不嚴重,甚至一點也不是問題了。

If time doesn't work, talking things over with a close friend can often give you a problem completely different perspective than you may have thought of by yourself. So, sometimes sharing your worries might prove to be the best method of easing them. You might find, as I often do, that your friends may have had the same or similar worries themselves. Just knowing that, and the fact that your friends have also struggled with and survived similar problems, is likely to give you confidence and strength to make it through difficult times.

如果時間無法奏效,向好友傾訴往往會讓你對問題持另一種看法,這個看法與你自己一個人想問題時的看法截然不同。所以說,分擔你的憂愁有時可能是最有效的紓解方式,我經常就有這樣的發現。要知道這一點,也要明白你的朋友也曾為類似的問題掙扎過並熬過來,你就可能有信心和力量來度過難關。

其他我補充的,請看看吧

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

1.soothe(vt.)紓緩

2.ease(vt.)紓解

3.survive(vt.)熬過

4. go about Ving 著手從事.....

ex: Vincent went about writting soon after he graduated from college.

5.from a/an...perspective 從.....的觀點來看

perspective觀點;看法

ex: From the perspective of economy, Taiwan is going backward.

6.make it through difficult times 熬過艱困的時期

ex: It's not easy to make it through difficult times without the support of one's family or friends.

Source(s): Myself
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.