hhehe...have u heard this one...a frog trained to give oral sex?!?

A woman went into a store to buy her husband a pet for his birthday. After

looking around, she found all the pets were very expensive. She told the

clerk she wanted to buy a pet, but she didn't want to spend a fortune.

"Well," said the clerk, "I have a very large bullfrog. They say it's been

trained to give oral $ex." "Oral $ex?" the woman exclaimed. "I haven't

witnessed it myself, but we've sold 30 of them this month," he said. The

woman was skeptical, but thought it would be a great gag gift, so she bought

the frog. When she explained the frog's ability to her husband, he was even

more skeptical than his wife and laughed it off. In the middle of the night,

the woman was awakened by the noise of pots and pans flying everywhere,

making deafening sounds. She ran downstairs to the kitchen, only to discover

her husband and the frog reading cookbooks. "What are you two doing at this

hour?" she asked.

The husband replied, "If I can teach this frog to cook, you're gone."

Best Answer

Do you know where the shop is?

• pjom

Hilarious.

Here is a good joke for you.

A Woman was out golfing one day when she hit the ball into the woods.

She went into the woods to look for it and found a frog in a trap.

The frog said to her, "If you release me from this trap, I will grant you three wishes."

The woman freed the frog, and the frog said, "Thank you,but I failed to mention that there was a condition to your wishes. Whatever you wish for, your husband will get times ten!"

The woman said, "That's okay." For her first wish, she wanted to be the most beautiful woman in the world.

The frog warned her, "You do realize that this wish will also make Your husband the most handsome man in the world, an Adonis whom women will flock to. "

The woman replied, "That's okay, because I will be the most beautiful Woman and he will have eyes only for me." So, -she's the most beautiful woman in the world!

For her second wish, she wanted to be the richest woman in the world.

The frog said, "That will make your husband the richest man in the world and he will be ten times richer than you." The woman said,

"That's okay, because what's mine is his and what's his is mine."

So, -she's the richest woman in the world!

The frog then inquired about her third wish, and she answered, "I'd like a mild heart attack."

Hope you liked it.

There's this Arab guy walking along a road near the desert to town with his camel. Along the way, a guy on an old truck that was passing by stops and asks if he needed a ride to town. The Arab thankfully says yes and hops in.

The driver asks him: -what about your camel?- The Arab answered -Oh, he's ok, he know's his way to town-.

So the driver starts driving getting up to about 45 MPH, but he looks in his rear view mirror and sees the camel right behind him. He says to the Arab -Hey buddy ya know your camel is behind us, right? - And the Arab says -Yeah, it's ok, he knows his way to town, speed up a little.-

So the driver speeds up to about 55 MPH. While he's driving along, he looks behind him and again sees the camel. He tells the Arab: -Your camel is still there-. The Arab responds, -He's knows the way, speed up a little-.

So the driver speed's up to 65 MPH. He drives for a bit, and looks behind him again noticing the animal, so he looks at the Arab and says, -Hey buddy!!... your camel.... he's looking pretty rough, ya know-. The Arab says -Oh yeah?? what's he doing??- The driver says - Well, his ears are folded back and his tongue is hanging out..- Concerned, the Arab exclaims -HIS TONGUE IS HANGING OUT !!??... TO WHICH SIDE??- The driver replies: - to the left side, why??-. Arab goes: -WELL, YOU'D BETTER HOLD YOUR COURSE, CUZ HE'S FIXING TO PASS YA..!!!

^_^

Boy that's one gift that turned around and bit her on the tukos

• Adios

Absolutely hysterical -- can't wait to tell it tomorrow to friends and familly tomorrow (better after church) !!

I laughed so much I was afraid I was going to CROAK !!

excellent worth a star.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That's a good one.

Man, the guys in these jokes are so swallow and narrow-minded. Are men really like that =D

Nice one though =)

STAR!!!!

lol, but why would you want to live with a frog?

Oh, that made me smile.

• bijjee

good joke