why is it everytime i type something into my search enigne it redirects me to a phony website?

for instance, i try to look up lil mama website and it redirects me to partners.mamma. etc and other bull webistes ......what does that mean?

• Turtle
    Favorite Answer

It sounds like your computer could be infected with Spyware. Download Spybot Search & Destroy. It is free and do a bot check and see if you have spyware. If you do the program will allow you to delete it.

Your computing gadget would the two have: A: some form of spyware that motives your browser to re-direct to diverse web content or B: The web content you're using are imitations that look like Google or Yahoo yet easily are only advertising pages. I recommend a sweep of your desktops challengingchronic(s) with a virulent disease scanning application including Nod32, advert-conscious or Avast! (all unfastened), or to fully verify that the positioning you're using to seek is the real google, yahoo, and so on.

you may be infected with spyware,only one way to know run some scans of your hard drive.Search engines dont re-direct you though they are meant to give you hits (adresses)based on any keywords you input.