Christians, When was the last time you saw Pagans or atheists protesting...?

outside of one of your churches or conferences? When I was a Christian I NEVER saw such a thing. When was the last time you saw a Pagan protesting a new work of Christian fiction. When was the last time you heard of people trying to get "The Chronicles of Narnia" banned from a school? I'm... show more outside of one of your churches or conferences?

When I was a Christian I NEVER saw such a thing.

When was the last time you saw a Pagan protesting a new work of Christian fiction. When was the last time you heard of people trying to get "The Chronicles of Narnia" banned from a school?

I'm wondering why so many Christians express pride in themselves for behavior they wouldn't tolerate, or would even seek legal protection from, in others?

Just wondering.
Update: Edit: I'm not sure how the Christians who answered this got gay rights and abortion confused with Pagans and Atheists. Just FYI guys, these are different groups. You can be pro-choice and homosexual without being a Pagan or Atheist. I OFTEN see Christian groups protesting Pagan Pride, Witchfest or other... show more Edit:

I'm not sure how the Christians who answered this got gay rights and abortion confused with Pagans and Atheists. Just FYI guys, these are different groups. You can be pro-choice and homosexual without being a Pagan or Atheist.

I OFTEN see Christian groups protesting Pagan Pride, Witchfest or other Pagan celebrations. I see the Pagan faiths spoken out against in many Christian publications.

As a Christian, have you ever PERSONALLY had someone stick a finger at your chest because you were wearing a cross, calling you evil or Satanic? I've had just that happen on more than one occasion with my pentacle from some rabid Christian.

When you talk about Christmas scenes ... that's only protested because it's town funded. A government promotoin of a particular faith. That's against the constitution. And when other faiths are represented, Christians deface their displays.