Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited KingdomOther - United Kingdom · 1 decade ago

What does "fanny pack" mean in UK?

i was watching JKLprodutions video "Fanny Pack" And someone said it was disgusting.... anyone wanna tell me?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

As you will know the "Fanny" in the USA is a girls behind/ bum.

In the UK its her front/ vagina area.

• 5 years ago

Funny Fanny Packs

• 4 years ago

Fanny Definition

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Fanny pack has no literal meaning as a combination in the UK although most people know that in the states it is the equivalent to our "bum bag" although most people wear it at the front. Fanny to us means a girls private parts although it is really a childish term that isn't used too often cos it does sorta feel weird.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

In America, different words have different meanings, and a "fanny" is your backside in America, wheras here in England, a "fanny" is the female genetalia. A "fanny pack" in America is the same as a "bum-bag" in England

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What does "fanny pack" mean in UK?

i was watching JKLprodutions video "Fanny Pack" And someone said it was disgusting.... anyone wanna tell me?

Source(s): quot fanny pack quot uk: https://tr.im/riAP3
  • We call them bum bags but you really wouldn't see anyone using them as they are not in fashion anymore, I used to have a luminous green one in the early 90's

A fanny over here is a vagina so to use the term fanny pack would not be acceptable in some situations, and also it wouldn't be a suitable name for a bum bag for us =]

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axvwJ

"Fanny" just means vagina, and in-case you didnt know, so does "*****" p-u-s-s-y (a kind of offensive slang from Jamaica, dependant on how its used, used alot in music). "Poom-poom" is another one, (im not sure how its spelt, but i spelt it phonetically)! and then there's "Mush mush" these, funny enough, are also from Jamaica aswell. Please dont ask y there are so many names for this, these musicians just come up with it, then it become internationally known... The main one used and is the most politest is "Fanny" and people use it in the UK alot as of many other expressions or words from J.A... so it is not seen as offensive really. Then there is "****" c-u-n-t (which i think is English).

• 1 decade ago

FANNY PACK

its one o those little bags ya where round ya waist to put money in lmaooo

bt yer FANNY is a girl rude part lmaoo

n in england there called bum bags (fanny packs)

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

It's a Kotex. Fanny "Pack", pack being the purpose.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.