This "rape by fraud" situation- should the perpetrator be prosecuted?

This was inspired by a question I saw yesterday. I was wondering what people think of this "rape by fraud" situation, since there has been some debate as to whether it should be considered rape. There's a con going on where certain sleezebag individuals pretend to be porn producers. They post... show more This was inspired by a question I saw yesterday. I was wondering what people think of this "rape by fraud" situation, since there has been some debate as to whether it should be considered rape.

There's a con going on where certain sleezebag individuals pretend to be porn producers. They post job listings online, make up fake business cards, create fake company names, etc. Then they lure young people into "auditions" where they have sex with them, with the promise that it will get them into a high paid film.

In one particularly atrocious case, one of the individuals running this con is believed to be HIV positive and may have infected one of his victims.

Should this be prosecuted? Should it be considered a form of rape?
Update: Rica,

Legally, porn and prostitution are not the same things. Producing porn is legal.