31 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Eva

It sounds and looks so pretty ♥

• 1 decade ago

Ava is the 4th most often used name for 2007, eva is 117th most popular, Iva does not make top 1000 names. So Iva is definitely the most unique.

I think Ava is the prettiest but i wouldn't use it cause I don't want my child to be in school with 5 other kids the same grade with the same name.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ava.

It's more modern and fresh compared to Eva and Iva which to me seem slightly old fashioned, and would suit an old lady compared to Ava that could carry someone beautifully from birth right through their life. It seems versatile in that way.

=]

• 3 years ago

ive always wanted tripletts and to name them Eva Ava And Iva. My grandmother was Iva Ella, her best friend Was Eva Mae, and their favorite actress was Ava Gardner.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Aoife
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Eva

• 1 decade ago

Eva is very nica again Evaline (Evalynne) even Evaleigh. I like this name a lot because too many girls are called Ava right now .. and Eva is a nice name and while she is little you can call her Evie.. that is cute while she is a kid...and as Eva is a short name you can or should choose a longer middle name because then it will sound well together one short name and one longer one... Eva Rosanna, Eva Liliana, Eva Yasmine, Eva Noelle, Eva Karissa or Eva Larissa, Eva Catherine, Eva Jessamine, Eva Gabriella, Eva Anabella, Evangela, Eva Angelica.. Eva Rosabella xxx

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Eva

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Eva

• 1 decade ago

Eva or Ava, But maybe Eva because it can be a nickname for a longer name Evalyn.

• 1 decade ago

Eva is quite swwet for someone quite young, Ava is really nice but I really don't like Iva- it sounds like a name you wouldgive someone over 70!!

• 1 decade ago

I like Eva. It was my grandmothers name. It's a little older so a lot of children won't have it, unlike Ava.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.