I am an Indian. Which foreign countries I can travel without Passport and Visa?

I want to work in Bhutan. What documents do I require

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Bhutan & Nepal are our friendly neighbors. you can visit their with least documents. you can consult travel agent or embassy of that country for detailed information.

----Master.

• Jennie
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Nepal, Mauritius and Hong Kong if Im not mistaken. In Bangkok you can get the visa on arrival, although this may take upto an hour if there is a rush. Visa fees to most other countries are horrendously expensive and not at all worth it. If a family of 4 is travelling, you could have a fabulous holiday in India for the same or lesser price than you would pay for the visae.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You are only allowed to visit as an Indian Citizen, without Passport: Bhutan & Nepal. Not even Bangladesh without Passport.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bhutan and Nepal do not require a passport and visa. You don't need any documents to travel to these places

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • you can only travel to nepal which is only by train not by air and if u want to get to bhutan you a get a passpart and visa for work to bhutan

• 1 decade ago

A passport is issued by a person's country of origin, giving that person permission to reenter their country of origin. A visa is issued by a country allowing a particular individual to enter that country.

I suggest if your are planning on leaving your country of origin, traveling to another country, you contact your country's State Department to determine the required credentials.

• 1 decade ago

go ahead,take your credentials along

• 1 decade ago

Nepal only ...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

None.

Source(s): mittalji.com
  • 1 decade ago

get there illegaly...you will know what to do next when u are there!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.