I am an Indian. Which foreign countries I can travel without Passport and Visa?

I want to work in Bhutan. What documents do I require

Favorite Answer

Bhutan & Nepal are our friendly neighbors. you can visit their with least documents. you can consult travel agent or embassy of that country for detailed information.

----Master.

• Jennie

Nepal, Mauritius and Hong Kong if Im not mistaken. In Bangkok you can get the visa on arrival, although this may take upto an hour if there is a rush. Visa fees to most other countries are horrendously expensive and not at all worth it. If a family of 4 is travelling, you could have a fabulous holiday in India for the same or lesser price than you would pay for the visae.

You are only allowed to visit as an Indian Citizen, without Passport: Bhutan & Nepal. Not even Bangladesh without Passport.

Bhutan and Nepal do not require a passport and visa. You don't need any documents to travel to these places

• you can only travel to nepal which is only by train not by air and if u want to get to bhutan you a get a passpart and visa for work to bhutan

A passport is issued by a person's country of origin, giving that person permission to reenter their country of origin. A visa is issued by a country allowing a particular individual to enter that country.

I suggest if your are planning on leaving your country of origin, traveling to another country, you contact your country's State Department to determine the required credentials.

go ahead,take your credentials along

Nepal only ...

None.

Source(s): mittalji.com

get there illegaly...you will know what to do next when u are there!