good day to all plz help me, those any one of you heard about gulf oil international, they send me an email th

they send me and email that im hired in there company but i apply the through montersgulf. com i just want to make sure if its true or not, but right now they don't ask about money, they just ask for the papers, like passport, and some other requirments, do you its. true? plz help i will 10 points for best anwsr ASAP

ps i apply in there company through monstergulf.com and advertising company

GULF OIL INTERNATIONAL

(Uk Home Office)

Top of the day

Attention: JHONIE ANERO CAPILLA,

N/B Contact the Immigration Attorney if the terms below and attached are okay with you. Indicate your telephone numbers while contacting the attorney.

This is an affirmation that you have emerged successfully and being appointed for the position stated above.

The mode of selection was based on the following;

1. CV Screening

2. Mode in which your data was been presented on the

employment data sheet.

3. Work experiences.

4. Answer to online interview

We employ staff based on four core values

namely Productivity,Talent, Ambitions and Character and we expect all our staff to exhibit these core values. Also we ensure that all our staff especially our International employees are comfortable. Attached herewith is your

1. Offer Letter

2. Contract letter

Which you are to read very well, accept by printing and signing it and sending to us via email attachment.

The resident work permit clearance

GULF OIL INTERNATIONAL

www.gulfoilltd.com

www.gulfoil.co.uk

16 Charles II Street, London SW1Y 4QU, England United Kingdom (UK)

+44 7045 769 274

Job Ref: G/Oil/08AB297 Date: 07-05-2008

ATTENTION: JHONIE ANERO CAPILLA

RE: SUCCESS LETTER

We refer to your earlier forwarded application for job engagement with relations to the Gulf Oil International UK; Oil Project in UK and job reference number: G/Oil/08AB297

On the above subject matter, the Gulf Oil International

Management hereby congratulates you on your successful emergence based on detailed recruitment by our official recruitment consultants; THE GULF RECRUITMENT INC SERVICES.

Further details are as follows:

DESIGNATION: SALES EXECUTIVE OFFICER

SALARY: GBP 7,920.00 (Seven Thousand Nine Hundred and Twenty Pounds) monthly /take-home (After tax), Sterling or Euro equivalent depending on Home country and currency preference

GULF OIL INTERNATIONAL

www.gulfoil.co.uk

+44 7045 769 274

Job Ref: G/Oil/08AB297 Date: 07-05-2008

ATTENTION:

JHONIE ANERO CAPILLA

TERMS AGREEMENT HAVE

FOR CARRYING OUT EXPATRIATE TECHNICAL SUPPORT SERVICES

BETWEEN

Gulf Oil International Co. UK

AND

JHONIE ANERO CAPILLA

EXPATRIATE TECHNICAL

SERVICES PROVISION FOR THE HRP AGREEMENT

THIS AGREEMENT is made this 7th May 2008. Between Gulf Oil International co. UK on the one part and

JHONIE ANERO CAPILLA

As second party

ARTICLE 1: CONTRACT PERIOD

The contract period shall be for Contract duration: The contract shall last for duration of 12 consecutive months; 1 year and could be renewed only if employer is satisfied with employee's services. This is with effect from the 7th June 2008.

ARTICLE 2: FEES FOR SERVICES AND TERMS OF PAYME

Favorite Answer

I have just been handed exactly the same job offer and, as a Brit, I find the initial appearance to be very amateur. There are so many grammatical errors contained that I doubt the authenticity. There is more. The layout is very unprofessional and the visa application form is a joke.

I am currently searching via internet to find out more..

As things stand at this time. I would NOT send them 750 pounds sterling in advance.

My e-mail address is draagon66@yahoo.com and I am in the Philippines

Hello Y!answeree

Gulf oil int.is a govt.owned concern and some how you applied for the same and may be provisionaly they email you to be hairee and accordinly they advised you to send your resume through their affliated site. No problem you may relay on it. What is your problems. If something undue you may not agree or you may put your conditions attached through forwading. Very simple..nothing to worry go ahead accordingly.

I was been in the UAE for 5yrs term alongwith my family.Very

safe and sound region. So keep trying and wish you every success.

May god bless you.

Thank you

Sincerly

lekubd

Sounds odd for a firm to ask for papers like this upfront and if you've not applied to them it's probably some sort of scam.

If you didn't apply at their company then it's a scam.