Could I be Bisexual?

I love girls, never disliked them, and I am always attracted to girls and never thought they were gross, even liked them as a kid. but I have a secret sexual guy fetish. When I was a boy me and 2 friends got naked and touched each others privates and I enjoyed it and covered up quickly when mom came... show more I love girls, never disliked them, and I am always attracted to girls and never thought they were gross, even liked them as a kid.

but I have a secret sexual guy fetish.

When I was a boy me and 2 friends got naked and touched each others privates and I enjoyed it and covered up quickly when mom came home.

Then another kid at another time got naked with me and pulled my privates and I hated it, now as a teen, I kinda wish I did more back then and done more things with him as a kid.

I also like seeing guys hairy privates and want to look at it, I have a few gay sex fetishes but any time I think of getting with a guy I am grossed out, although I do have some weird feelings for guys but don't wanna get with them.

I still like watching girls in bikinis and wanna have a gf, but I always wanna just get naked with guys, touch their privates, and do sexual stuff with them to feel my desires.

I always thought female and male bodies were attractive, I was wondering could I be bi or curious?
Update: oh and im 17 too