I wud do this:
* click on start button and click on run
* type control panel and hit enter
* doucle click add remove programs
* the add remove dialog window opens, look for Photoshop CS3 or any other version of photoshop, if there is one, remove it by clicking change/ remove button.
* Now insert the PS CS3 disk and if it autoplays, follow onscreen instructions... if it does not autoplay, browse into the disk and look for an icon that says "setup" or "install" etc. Double click it. Then follow the onscreen instructions.
* If its a cracked/ pirated disk, then it might ask u for a registration no. Browse into the disk again and look for a folder called "Crack". Go inside that folder and look for any text document, there will be some files and a text document inside crack folder. Open the text document and follow its instructions to crack Photoshop. :D
Now it should work. It does when I do it:D
btw, how is lyf?:)