promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

英文字彙- Starfuck *(急,15點

請問,star*****是甚麼意思?

那是我在Rock Sound的雜誌上看到的字

原句:

Jared's demeanour immediately changed when he realised I wasn't there to star***** him...

可是字典裡好像查不到,也很顯然不是甚麼電腦軟體才對..

這邊兒有整段,如果有需要的話。↓↓↓

..."It was challenging having me in the band," admits Jared. "We knew it would be a challenge and we were very aware that it would take more work than maybe if I had not been in the group."

But, undaunted by the challenge, the band put the work in. Long-time Rock Sound squeeze Jonah Matrange remembers a night shared with the band when he was fronting seminal alt-rockers Far.

"We were playing some tiny little place with no stage in central California," Matranga begins, "Paul from Immortal [Records] had called to say that a band they were thinking about singing was on the bill that night, he told me the singer was an actor, which is never a good sign."

Star*****出現在這↓

His worst fears were realised when teenage girls were circling the band at load-in asking if 'he' was there yet, and a terse introduction to Jared added to his apprehension. But something changed once the two got talking. "Jared's demeanour immediately changed when he realised I wasn't there to star***** him," Matranga continues. "We chatted for a bit about...

Update:

哎呀呀... sorry喔,starf u c k 竟然被用*字代替掉了..OTZ

Update 2:

well... 如果它是電腦軟體,那它做動詞用之後要怎麼解釋??

可以麻煩大德們把原句翻成中文嗎? 謝謝哪!

3 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

根據原文敘述

我個人認為是指"追星族(粉絲)的死纏爛打之騷擾行為"

Jared's demeanour immediately changed when he realised I wasn't there to starf*ck him," Matranga continues.

原文翻譯如下:

「當傑瑞知道我不是因為追星而騷擾他時,他的行為態度立即轉變了」瑪純佳繼續說著。

翻成"星幹"有點太奇怪了

所以我覺得用"騷擾"比較好一點

Source(s): 住在加拿大的我
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

star***** 意思是: 與明星來一腿.

很多追星族以與明星上床為傲.

Source(s): live in US 25 yrs
  • 1 decade ago

他是電腦軟體

【軟體簡介】: 這套軟體用來對付最強保護軟體StarForce,

可以隱藏實體光碟機,而不必再拔光碟機或是從BIOS將光碟機關閉,

只需用這套軟體搭配虛擬光碟酒精之類軟體即可避過該StarForce保護偵測而進行遊戲

Source(s): 網路
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.