Should Hillary and Ron Paul form a third party ticket?

So their frustrated delusional followers will have some place to waste their vote?

Favorite Answer

Come on, Joe, quit teasing the kiddies.

I think Ron Paul is running as a Republican for a reason. Some of us recall the first Clinton election and Ross Perot's 3rd party run. It will be interesting to watch Paul, however. He has said he wouldn't run 3rd party, and my bet is he would rather lose than help get Hillary elected.

No. My dream third party ticket would be Cindy Sheehan and Michael Moore. Rosie O'Donnell as Press Secretary. Gilbert Gottfried as Speak of the House. Al Franken as head of the IRS.

Pack the Senate full of annoying people (easy, since it's almost there already.)

That way, we'd be fully justified building a sound-proof wall around Washington, D.C. and kicking it out of the Union.

It costs too much to operate, anyway.

Hilary won't (she's in tune with her party) Ron Paul will (his party is out of tune from the foundation). I'd rather "waste" my vote on someone I want to be president, than vote for someone I don't agree with.

I've found that most people who don't know/like Ron Paul don't know anything about him.

Hillary would have nothing to do with Ron Paul. They are polar opposites.

I'm pretty confident Ron Paul may decide to run as an independent, and siphon off just enough votes to guarantee a Democrat victory.

• bsound

Yes, We need a third party if Obama is the democrat nob. And all there voters will vote for them.

Both Obama and McCain is going tbe worst then, Bush. And to me Bush is the worst president ever.

Are you living in the McInsane world?

They are very different. It would be like having a Vladimir Lenin-Thomas Jefferson ticket.

• Jo

I know we don't have this in our Constitution, so it's only a pipe dream... but how about a three-way (no dirty thoughts!) with Hill, R. P. and NADER??? That would literally make it a three ring circus twice over.

Good heavens! I can't imagine a single thing on which they might agree.

A mild libertarian and a conservative democrat would be an interesting combo. A failure but interesting...