Christians-do you feel cheated because you do not have reincarnation?

Unless you are a "buffet" christian [those that pick and choose what they do and do not believe of doctorine] (which, by all means, I do not oppose), then you do not believe in reincarnation.

Do you feel cheated that you do not have the opportunity to come back to earth to learn more and become more wise?

Aren't young children that die cheated out of a life lived out here on earth?

Do you feel uncomftorable that your mere decades here on earth define where you will be for all eternity?

Do you have a hard time grasping the concept of eternity?

wtf berry 123, I am not making claims or being on a high horse, I am asking YOU what YOU think!

Favorite Answer

--Not at all. In my beliefs, I will be able to learn and become wiser in Heaven.

--Yes, and I have lost a child at a young age. However, I believe that every soul on this earth serves a purpose, no matter the length of their stay. My son was only alive for one year, and taught me some invaluable life lessons.

--Not anymore. It used to bother me that I only had a limited amount of time to gather information and make a decision, but that has changed as my faith increased. I think it makes *some* other people uncomfortable that I am so at ease with what is going to happen to my soul after I leave this earth.

--Eternity is best understood when thought of outside the dimension of time. When I try and grasp it in terms of a time period, it is indeed overwhelming. However, when I put it context of the descriptions of Heaven, I find it easier to get a grip on it (i.e. A day with the Lord is as a thousand years on the earth, meaning there is no real concept of time in Heaven, except for during the Tribulation period).

Source(s): P.S. Excellent questions! Thanks for asking! P.P.S. I should also add to the second answer that I find it very comforting that I will be reunited with my son in Heaven, as I remember him on this earth....

reincarnation? nope, wouldnt want to come back in some other body or form. but i do believe good people will inherit the earth, with the opportunity to keep on learning thru eternity. its also my belief that those who die without ever really getting to live will have that second chance

Source(s): ok i read the bible - its great!!

No I don't feel cheated. Why would I "stop learning and becoming wise" just because my body died?

And I suppose you are oh-so-wise and grasp the concept of eternity perfectly huh?

Are you kidding me?? Why in the he*l would I want to "come back" to this earth? I am not at all attached to earth outside of my flesh body! This earth is corrupt & evil. If I were sentensed to another life on earth, it would be the equivilant of hell. :)

Nobody gets reincarnated, so no, I don't feel left out.

No, our faith teach us the our soul is for God.

Our soul is His 'Individual Creation'.

Why would I feel cheated? You won't get it either......Do you feel cheated?