What are some things someone can say to receive more slaps across the face from women???

Today I told a lactating woman her breast is showing and leaking all over the place. She was offended by that and slapped me across the face.

• poppy1
    Best Answer

Hi Doc,

I would of done the same thing!!! Never ask a woman what color her pantie are!!! A very fast Slap in the face for than one..

Your Friend,

poppy1

Yes I got a good slap inthe face from a barmaid long time ago.

I really fancied this barmaid so I thought up a plan.

I was standing up at the bar, I told her I had just won loads of money on the lotto, and that I fancied her,I asked if she would come to bed with me for one hour for £1000.

She laughed and started to walk away, before she got away I impressed upon her that I really meant it. She stomped off, she must have given it some thought because she returned a bit later and almost whispered "Who else would get to know about this deal"?? I assured her I would tell no one, she said she would think it over.

Another whisper when she returned "OK it's a deal" she said. I asked if she would accept £20 instead of the 1000?

She almost snapped my head off "£20, you must be joking, what do you think I am"??

All I said in reply was "we have established what you are, I'm just haggling the price a bit"

Thats when I got the slap, and worse than that I spilt a few drops of beer.

Insults by pisa :

1. That is a great mask you are wearing. Where can I get

one?

2. I love women who wear bustles.

3. Are you saving that spinach in your tooth for a snack?

4. You look so good for a fat blob.

5. For an ugly chick, you sure have a great personality.

LOL

Source(s): Professional Insults by pisa xo

You got off light. There is nothing more dangerous than a lactating woman, I suggest next time just look the other way.

• Ezzy

ouch

if u really wanna get a slap..tell a woman that yur ex is way better in bed than she is....at first u will get a nice slap across the face..then she will try and prove to you that she is way better in bed and so its a win win situation for you my friend

Gosh, lots of things, but I'm gonna make it short because this question is probably going to be deleted. Have you ever thought of just asking women to slap you? I'm reasonably certain they would be happy to do that.

• Anonymous5 years agoReport

Here it is, 7 years later, and this question is still up =)

How about when you see a woman in public, look at her and say "What are you doing out of the kitchen?" or maybe "Shouldn't you be barefoot and pregnant making my dinner?"

Your big butt makes me nauseated.

Show me that big floppy boobie.

When are you due? (to a non-pregnant woman)

Is that a cupcake in your back pocket or are you just fat?

ETC. I could go on!

A women really did that to you? I thought that was just in the movies...

Usually anything dirty will do it. (Atleast in the movies and tv shows I've seen that happen in.)

"oh, you're pregnant? Do you know who the father is?" I'd slap someone for saying that.