18 male 15 female is it okay to have sexual relations?

She is really attracted to me and is making sexual advances towards me. I just wanna know if it is legal for us to engage in sexual activities. Like im 18 and she is 15 so is it okay for us to date and have some fun wink wink lol

12 Answers

Relevance
  • aona
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

No absolutely not. Just talk, there are alot topics, that this teen girl and you can choose. Enjoy it, is much better. Be patience.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Doesn't this suck? Three years is nothing for every age except 18,19, and 20! What a crappy society we live in when rules are so solid.

Don't get me wrong, I think it is rape when a 28 year old does it to a 15 year old, but come on, this is a matter of two or three years!

Here is what I like. Your 17 and she's 15. You're having sex at 11:59, you turn 18 at midnight and commit statutory rape.

So, No, you can't have sex!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

The age of consent in California is 18. It is illegal for anyone to engage in sexual intercourse with a minor (someone under the age of 18), unless they are that person's spouse. California employs a tiered system where the greater the difference in age, the greater the penalty. If the person engaging in sex with a minor is less than 3 years older or younger than the minor, then they are guilty of a misdemeanor. If they are more than 3 years older than the minor then they are guilty of a felony. Those over the age of 21 engaging in sex with those under 16 are subjected to more harsh penalties.

• Absolutely not. She's underage. In the eyes of the law that's wrong and for heaven's sake, she's a child compared to you.

She's too young to know what she's getting into sexually. Be the bigger man and walk away. I'm sure you can manage to find yourself someone you're own age. Do you really want to risk jail time for sex with some young girl?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Your such a friggin idiot....get a life...18 and 15 my god! What do you have nothing else to do then ruin your life with a child..

• 1 decade ago

- Technically, No.

You could get in trouble since she is underage.

I think that when she's sixteen it'd be okay since it's her decision. Just wait a little bit..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if anyone asks just say

"i have never had sexual relations with that woman"

• 5 years ago

You can do whatever you want just remember to ever coin there's two sides !

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, I mean you can date her but not have an intercourse with her cause that is illegal and you would go to jail!

• 1 decade ago

No! That would be statutory rape and you could go to prison and be Big Bubba's girlfriend.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.