BAD CREDIT AND NEED credit card?

I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE KNOWS OF A CREDIT CARD COMPANY THAT WILL ISSUE YOU A CREDIT LIMIT WITH NOT SO GOOD CREDIT. LIKE BANKRUPTCY, REPO ETC..THE MONEY IS NOT THE PROBLEM BUT I HAVE BANKRUPTCY OVER MY HEAD. CHAPTER 7..I HAVE BEEN OUT FOR OVER A YEAR. BUT I FIND IT HARD TO GET ANY CREDIT FROM ANYBODY. PLEASE NO RUDE COMMENTS!

THANKS HELLO KITTY!! I WENT TO THE WEBSITE YOU PROVIDED AND WAS APPROVED WITH CONTINENTAL IN DELAWARE. ITS ONLY 300.00 TO START BUT THEY WILL INCREASE TO 2,000.00MAX...ITS NICE TO KNOW THERE ARE COMPANIES WILLING TO GIVE SOMEONE A SECOND CHANCE

Best Answer

Hello check this site ..http://www.oskie.com/credit-cards/bad-credit-no-cr... I asked a similar question and this link was left for me by Bo Majors .. I found it to be helpful.. I need to build credit and so many people suggested just apply for credit cards and use it for gas .. or small things that I know I can pay back without a problem to build some credit worthiness but i didnt listen .. I only buy things when i can afford to but now i want to buy a house and i dont have anything to prove I can afford a 1100 mortgage .. even though I pay 1300 in rent .. so now I am applying for credit cards .. reluctantly ...

• Gerald

Sounds like you have used up a life time of credit. A history like your I doubt very seriously that anyone would give you a blank ticket to charge. Check at the bank and see if they will let ya have a cash bank card. Put $1000 in an account then you will have a card to use till the money is gone...

orchard bank has a good card fees are better than first premier but you should go to a major bank and put your money in a secured credit card after you get orchard and you will rebuild your credit your score is probablyin low 500s so you wont be able to get a whole lot of credit but try orchard bank cheapest fees and unsecured card

Premier Bank credit card but only like a $300. limit to start and their fees are high.

Go to your bank and buy a VISA gift card. It looks and works just like a credit card. The catch is that you have to pay cash for it up front.

i would recommend you to go to a bank and ask for a secured credit card what that means is that you open a credit card with your owen money you set your own credit limit with the money you open it with say for instance you open it with $1,000 that would be your credit limit and every time u use money from it and pay it back it would report to your credit

Great company is First Premier Bank, or Capital One. Capital one has a higher APR so try First Premier.

• D.S.M

some companies will issue you a card if you have the proper amount of means to support yourself and pay the card and if your paying some of your old debt some companies take that into consideration

you can always apply for those credit cards that are for people with no credit or bad credit...they only thing is that the interest rate is through the roof on those....

Why do you need another credit card?

The first one didn't burn you enough?