Back Pain only when standing?

I've had a bad back for many years now. I'm only nineteen years but im pretty sure it was caused from having a matress that wasn't very supportive for my back. I had it up to i was fifteen years old and it wasn't a very good matress. I spent one of my summer's just laying on the floor because... show more I've had a bad back for many years now. I'm only nineteen years but im pretty sure it was caused from having a matress that wasn't very supportive for my back. I had it up to i was fifteen years old and it wasn't a very good matress.

I spent one of my summer's just laying on the floor because it hurt so bad.

It's like in the middle of my back a little down though.

I only get the pain now when i stand for more the 10 mins in one spot, like doing dishes. I'm perfectly fine when i walk or run or do anything else.

The pain is so bad it feels like a burning sensation.
I have a new job stocking shelves and i had no back pain unless i stand there staring at the shelves trying to figure where an item goes.

The problem is my boss is trying to move me to front end register and i cant do it because of the standing.

Do you know why it only hurts when i stand for more then 10 mins in one spot?
I don't want her to think im lying or making up excuses because it dosn't seem normal