help!!!?? im in so much pain!?

so i woke up yesterday morning with this cut (probably a cold soar) under my toungue. and becuase of it the whole right side of throat hurts, and everytime i swallow it hurts. my throat sort of feels swollen. and also, i found these big pimples (that keep increasing in number) under my armit (i know its grose, but i think it has something to do with it)

thanx

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

You have some kind of infection spreading in your mouth. It could be caused by a virus and will resolve on its own or it could be bacterial, in which case, you would need antibiotics to treat it. Are you running a fever with these symptoms? Since you also have an infection in your armpit, you will need to see a doctor to get antibiotics for this, anyway. This can be caused by antiperspirants for some people and in others, it is genetic, and can be a big problem over time. If you get different infections often, your immunity system may not be working correctly and you should get an HIV test, just to be on the safe side. Meanwhile, moist warm compresses with Epsom salts can ease some of the armpit pain and gargles with warm salt water or spray with Chloroseptic can make your throat feel better. Hope you can get to a doctor soon!

• 1 decade ago

Swish warm salt water in your mouth 3-4 times a day. You can also get Ambisol to numb the mouth pain @ the grocery or drug store. As for your underarm, stop the deodorant for a few days and see if that helps. If not, see your Doctor on Monday! Good luck! kjl

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i don't think those 2 symptoms are related but i think it's best to go to your GP and get it checked before they get worse

• вeχ.
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

ewww go to the doctor

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.