Are Napa Valley wineries open on Sundays?

Was wondering if Napa Valley wineries are open during the day on Sundays.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Most Napa wineries are open on Sundays. Visit this website for listings of wineries with wine tasting rooms. You will find their addresses, hours, basic info, and direct links to the wineries own websites as well: http://www.cheers2wine.com/Napa-Valley-Wine-Tour.h...

• 3 years ago

Napa Winery Hours

• 4 years ago

I actually just got back from Napa on Saturday (first time as well!) I was very nervous going into it because of the same reasons - i was a little intimidated and didn't know what to expect. Believe it or not, there are more people like us than people who know what they are doing! So you don't really have to know anything about wine or know the right way to taste because they will tell you about it and/or show you. My suggestions/thoughts: 1. v. sattui in Napa - has a great picnic area and deli inside, and are very friendly. the selections are really good and theres plenty of space at the bar for tasters. it's usually busy, so its a good place to go if you want to blend in for the first time. 2. Benziger in Sonoma - if you can do this at the beginning of your trip, do the tour at this winery. A tram takes you throughout the vineyard, and in the caves, etc. and they tell you everything you need to know about the wine. Its $10, but it includes the tram tour, and a tasting at the end. We even got to taste the grapes right off the vine. 3. Robert Mondavi in Napa - this is by far one of the best locations - it is gorgeous and you feel like you are being pampered. The tasting room is right off of a courtyard type area with a water fountain and you can drink your wine outside. you get 2 tastings for $10, but they fill it up more then others and you get to keep the wine glass. 4. Get to some smaller wineries as well as these bigger ones. They have great wine, and aren't usually packed. So maybe save these for once you are a pro :0) 5. Find some guide books at your hotel, or at a tourist information stop. The guide books of Wine Country have coupons for free tastings and show the wineries that always have complimentary tastings. If you go to 10 wineries in your 4 days it could save you $100-$200 for the two of you depending on where you go. There is an ad for V.Sattui for a free tasting, but if you dont show it to them its $5/$10. Hope this helps, and most of all HAVE A BLAST! I love wine country and can't wait to go back! :0)

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Are Napa Valley wineries open on Sundays?

Was wondering if Napa Valley wineries are open during the day on Sundays.

Source(s): napa valley wineries open sundays: https://tr.im/LIfTE
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Some are, some aren't. They all have different schedules (if there's a particular one you're interested in, just check out their website for hours). However, most are. For most, if there's any day of the week they're closed, it's usually Monday.

• 1 decade ago

Yes but unless you drive there early there is tons of traffic

• 1 decade ago

Yes they are. That happens to be there biggest day of the week for tourists.

Source(s): I live in Napa Valley
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.